Nerf mutants in HMX

i feel mutants in hmx need to be nerfed it's really hard for soldiers to win in hmx because the mutants are overpowered
1.Make bullets repel mutants like in hero mode and mutation mode
2.Remove the boss mutants ability to locate soldiers (it makes it impossible for soldiers to hide)
3.Last 3 soldiers become commando no matter what
4.Boss mutant deals less damage to commandos (boss mutant can kill commando in 2-3 hits thats too op)

Comments

• dmxava07 wrote: »
    i feel mutants in hmx need to be nerfed it's really hard for soldiers to win in hmx because the mutants are overpowered
    1.Make bullets repel mutants like in hero mode and mutation mode
    2.Remove the boss mutants ability to locate soldiers (it makes it impossible for soldiers to hide)
    3.Last 3 soldiers become commando no matter what
    4.Boss mutant deals less damage to commandos (boss mutant can kill commando in 2-3 hits thats too op)

1. No, the main reason why they don't have this is because it would be far too easy to kill mutants. Not to mention this would prevent people from becoming commando at all AND that 200% Buff is op shiz

2. No, again. This is Hero Mode X, not Hide Mode X. Your a noob if you need to hide tbh. Please learn to play properly. tyty

3. Uhh, I don't understand this? Speak engrish pwease? You mean instant transformation? No tnx am fine, players can choose to keep their soldier forms in exchange for less protection soo.. its as tradeoff, nothing wrong this this concept

4. Xeno/Havoc does 6k Dmg with Right click and 2k Dmg with left. They can 1 hit with rightclick on head. This isn't too op tbh. Commandos/Rangers are already op enough as it is, and a 1v3 is hard enough for a Xeno/Havoc you know. Dual Kukris/Axes can drastically drain Terminator's HP as fast as Terminator drains theirs'.
  • 1. No, that would make the game for mutants practically impossible.
    2. Why do you want to change something that works just fine?
    3. It should be their choice if they want to change instantly. I know sometimes you don't have time to press G, but that just means you weren't fast enough. It's like complaining about getting killed for whatever reason.

4. This is the only thing I agree with. The Xeno's right click attack deals way too much damage. If it dealt you 6000 dmg with a hit, even if you manage to kill it, you won't have a chance against the other mutants with your 1000 hp left.
    I think even if they insisted on the Xeno being able to kill a commando in 2 hits, they could reduce the right click attacks' damage to 3500 to body and 5000 to head, and the left click attacks' damage to 1500 to body and 2000 to head.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4131969']4. This is the only thing I agree with. The Xeno's right click attack deals way too much damage.
    I agree with this as well, as Xeno I can just go one-hit every commando and be done with it in a few seconds, and a few seconds later I get kicked while the chat blows up with "HAK F11". If the right-click is going to do that much damage the least they could do is reduce its range a little, while maintaining the current range of the left-click.