Crossfire kick system

Who is having the same problem like me, get kick for no reason. I get kick most the time in HM some time MM and HMX not for hacking just for killing other players. Please fix the kick system or take the kick system out of the game. Maybe make the game system more stronger so people can't use hacks. I lost trust because this game can't keep fair play.

Comments

• WeiWei2468 wrote: »
    Who is having the same problem like me, get kick for no reason. I get kick most the time in HM some time MM and HMX not for hacking just for killing other players. Please fix the kick system or take the kick system out of the game. Maybe make the game system more stronger so people can't use hacks. I lost trust because this game can't keep fair play.

You getting kicked has nothing to do with the current kick system. It has something to do with your fellow CF players, they kick you. Another system won't prevent that. There is something wrong with the attitude of the players. That's also why there are so many cheaters.
    I don't know what can Gms do about that ? That's the player's deal not the Gm's one .
  • Ok let's not talk about the kick system can they not so something about all the hackers
    Maybe make the game system more stronger so people can't use hacks.

Yeah, they will read your thread and suddenly realize they forgot to make the system strong enough. You saved the game, congratulations.

On a serious note, if it was this easy they would have done so from the beginning. Fighting hackers is an unbalanced neverending war. Simply put, there are multiple times more people making these malware than people working on Crossfire NA's defense.
  • loller1207 wrote: »
    You getting kicked has nothing to do with the current kick system. It has something to do with your fellow CF players, they kick you. Another system won't prevent that. There is something wrong with the attitude of the players. That's also why there are so many cheaters.

Talking about attitude, maybe a daily mission is a big reason to make the players be tolerant to hackers and love to kick legit ones.

A headache of daily mission is that every day there are only 2-3 maps in every server on going.

Maybe z8 should consider a rule to rewards the powerful players, especially who kill 8 enemies in 3 seconds with headshots, much more experience than the average players who want to gain gp from a winning match. When players found that their gp was taken by the hackers and the rewards is very low (not even higher than the one in the victim side), they will start to hate hackers (or maybe they will start to hack themselves :)