Suggest Suggest :D

Ummm. If possible a r93 camo ? for gp crate ? hehe im not the guy who wants to switch snipers... i loved that sniper.. make it for GP.. but increase the price. also a GP knife.. im struggling to get kukri for 140+crates each(kukri flame and Gold) and in slaughter.. tsk.. two ak 47 ultimate gold.. i want that shovel so bad lol ahaha... and maybe i suggest if can you make it possible to have a new vip sniper that has 1 scope only haha that'll be fun lol :D

Comments

• They already have the trg and dsr1 reskins in zp market you really think they would put r93 in gp black market

Ps I have ak gold ultimate and the shovel gold also the girl character

Dsr1 vip mhm maybe
  • mariasexy wrote: »
    They already have the trg and dsr1 reskins in zp market you really think they would put r93 in gp black market

Ps I have ak gold ultimate and the shovel gold also the girl character

Dsr1 vip mhm maybe
    Oh ok... thats great ! i just used 30ea and get the ak first time.. then i bought another 60ea.. won another ak.. unlucky but im sure i'll get it. slaughter didn't fail me.. i let go my money and win me something.. at crates -.- i let go my money and it flies away with the wind hehe :D
  • A gp knife and r93 camo in a gp crate would be sick. Unlikely tho.
    there are several gp item shop and gp crate guns that would be great with camo reskins .
  • m0Rdo wrote: »
    Ummm. If possible a r93 camo ? for gp crate ? hehe im not the guy who wants to switch snipers... i loved that sniper.. make it for GP.. but increase the price. also a GP knife.. im struggling to get kukri for 140+crates each(kukri flame and Gold) and in slaughter.. tsk.. two ak 47 ultimate gold.. i want that shovel so bad lol ahaha... and maybe i suggest if can you make it possible to have a new vip sniper that has 1 scope only haha that'll be fun lol :D

I would love an r93 camo being added to the game, but there are no r93 reskins in any of the CF versions yet (afaik), so if it happens, it won't be anytime soon. Also, it would most probably be in zp crates.