Integrated report system+more mods online ingame?

More mods online:
I believe that there should be more MODS online in the game. you rarely see a mod online. I understand that they have a lot of different issues to solve and it's not easy to find a balance. Maybe there should be 2 different type of mods.

- forum mods: priority forums, if there is time left focus on the ingame cheats,insults, errors and glitches.
-ingame mods: focus on the cheats,insults, errors and glitches in the game . If there is time left they can also check on the forums.

In this way the mods do their work more specific and faster.

Ingame report system:
In the future there should be an ingame report system.
Let me explain why.
First of all the players who play on fullscreen have to close there CF before they can go to z8games and report.
Secondly a lot of people still don't know how to report.
If it is possible to integrate the report system like the clan system the players will make the step faster. They don't have to quit there cf before they can report. More people will go to the support page and it will be much easier.Just make a ingame button with the support link.
gffgfgbutton_zps342dab73.png

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Hmmm... It appears that this thread got unstickied. You should take a look at it.
  • There is a big difference between MODs and GMs you might be not aware of.

Forum MODs are moderating the forums in there free time and are not employed at Smilegate West and have no powers in game. Their duty is it to maintain a friendly forum community and help with communication.

GMs are employed at Smilegate West and can monitor the game, action on found violations, and their main duty is to give support to the CFNA players. Some GMs are responsible for QA who monitor the functions of the game and report issues to the developers.

You might not see the GMs all the time in game because there way more player than GMs, but we go daily in game and play with you guys. In case we find any violation, we action those.

An integrated report system would be nice, but might be not maintainable and would need aproval from the game developers. Currently we already have the support system and the Hacking report system.
  • There is a big difference between MODs and GMs you might be not aware of.

Forum MODs are moderating the forums in there free time and are not employed at Smilegate West and have no powers in game. Their duty is it to maintain a friendly forum community and help with communication.

GMs are employed at Smilegate West and can monitor the game, action on found violations, and their main duty is to give support to the CFNA players. Some GMs are responsible for QA who monitor the functions of the game and report issues to the developers.

You might not see the GMs all the time in game because there way more player than GMs, but we go daily in game and play with you guys. In case we find any violation, we action those.

An integrated report system would be nice, but might be not maintainable and would need aproval from the game developers. Currently we already have the support system and the Hacking report system.

Thank you for the explanation. But i'm not talking About GM's, i am talking About 2 different type of moderators who do not get payed and help The community in there free time. There are enough good people out there who would Like to help.
    I hope that someday the support system will be integrated in the game.
    loller_sig.png
  • loller1207 wrote: »
    Thank you for the explanation. But i'm not talking About GM's, i am talking About 2 different type of moderators who do not get payed and help The community in there free time. There are enough good people out there who would Like to help.
    I hope that someday the support system will be integrated in the game.

Sorry, but due obvious reasons we cannot give the power to ban to players. Only GMs employed at Smilegate West can action violations in CFNA.
    Regarding errors and glitches in the game our QA team is monitoring the game all the time and is testing new content. Anything that is not caught by the QAs you can report to support or in the technical forum.
    Thank you!
  • Sorry, but due obvious reasons we cannot give the power to ban to players. Only GMs employed at Smilegate West can action violations in CFNA.
    Regarding errors and glitches in the game our QA team is monitoring the game all the time and is testing new content. Anything that is not caught by the QAs you can report to support or in the technical forum.
    Thank you!

If i want to join QAS Team ? Should i employed at smilegates ?
    Thanks ,,
    Regards
  • xprox124 wrote: »
    If i want to join QAS Team ? Should i employed at smilegates ?
    Thanks ,,
    Regards
    Every job you can think of for this game (keeping in mind that being a moderator like me isn't a job) requires proper employment at the SGW office in Canada.

Quality Assurance (I assume) requires constant contact with the other members of the team.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Every job you can think of for this game (keeping in mind that being a moderator like me isn't a job) requires proper employment at the SGW office in Canada.

Quality Assurance (I assume) requires constant contact with the other members of the team.

So if i want to join QA team .. should i travell to canada .. Right ?
    So if i want to join QA team .. should i travell to canada .. Right ?
    That's what "office in Canada" means, living in Canada.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    That's what "office in Canada" means, living in Canada.

oh . i thought its small job so i dont need to live there ! but i were wrong
  • Sorry, but due obvious reasons we cannot give the power to ban to players. Only GMs employed at Smilegate West can action violations in CFNA.
    Thank you!

I understand that you can't give normal players the power to ban. But i still think that there should be some power in between. Maybe a black list (offenders list). If players or mods can have this option to add a player on the black list. It will be easier for the GMs to check out the players on the list, the players who insult/cheat will get banned, the legit players will be scratched of the list. This way the GMs don't have to waste there time searching for cheaters. They only have to check them and make a conclusion, legit or not.

example:

Step1:
    liststep1_zpsfa2ba9f2.png
    Step 2:
    ingame_zps3303c971.png[/URL]

After the following steps the names of the possible offenders will go on the black list. The GMs have to look at it and decide if they are guilty or not.
    This would be a step in the good direction. Xtrap and the GMs/mods can't do everything on there own. I understand that you have to contact the game developers. Hopefully they can figure something out in the future.
    I understand that you can't give normal players the power to ban. But i still think that there should be some power in between. Maybe a black list (offenders list). If players or mods can have this option to add a player on the black list. It will be easier for the GMs to check out the players on the list, the players who insult/cheat will get banned, the legit players will be scratched of the list. This way the GMs don't have to waste there time searching for cheaters. They only have to check them and make a conclusion, legit or not.

example:

Step1:
    Step 2:

After the following steps the names of the possible offenders will go on the black list. The GMs have to look at it and decide if they are guilty or not.
    This would be a step in the good direction. Xtrap and the GMs/mods can't do everything on there own. I understand that you have to contact the game developers. Hopefully they can figure something out in the future.
    LOL !! in currently kick option we can do all these things :)
    LOL !! in currently kick option we can do all these things :)

I hope that something like this will be integrated in crossfire. First of all,They have to talk with the game developers about this. It will take some time. I wonder how long it took to integrate the new clansystem.
    ingame_zps3303c971.png

When I first saw that photo, I thought you were going to make a suggestion about allowing players to kick players on the opposite team. Now that I think about it though, it would actually be a handy tool if given to the proper players...
  • When I first saw that photo, I thought you were going to make a suggestion about allowing players to kick players on the opposite team. Now that I think about it though, it would actually be a handy tool if given to the proper players...

Yes it would be handy. Great idea! It is easier to adjust than my idea. This could be the first step in the good direction.
  • That's pretty neat . Just puts a flag on the player, if only the meter maids and gms can see the flags I like it.
    Gm logs in, sees the list and can check who is online to check out.
    Likely half the players out there would have a flag if this was done by the players xD .
  • Hmmm... It appears that this thread got unstickied. You should take a look at it.

--Probable theory is because the creator has marijuana as his gametag, as well as in his signature.

Currently we already have the support system and the Hacking report system.

Which is hardly enough. :\

igr.jpg?noCache=1415723744
    ^help us make this happen please^

example:

Step1:
    Step 2:

I actually think that this could be a great idea. If the ability to flag hackers would be the only thing separating normal players from in game moderators, it could work well.
    But they should only be able to flag hackers, since that's the only thing the GMs can verify easily.

This position could be given to around a hundred or more players.
    They start with a certain amount of points and with every incorrect flagging these in game mods lose a point. They get one point back weekly, but the maximum amount of points they can have is equal to their starting quantity at all times.
    If their points reach zero, they get removed from their position.

How does that sound?
    Voibz wrote: »
    igr.jpg?noCache=1415723744
    ^help us make this happen please^

In game reporting would need a several times larger GM team.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4128860']I actually think that this could be a great idea. If the ability to flag hackers would be the only thing separating normal players from in game moderators, it could work well.
    But they should only be able to flag hackers, since that's the only thing the GMs can verify easily.

This position could be given to around a hundred or more players.
    They start with a certain amount of points and with every incorrect flagging these in game mods lose a point. They get one point back weekly, but the maximum amount of points they can have is equal to their starting quantity at all times.
    If their points reach zero, they get removed from their position.

How does that sound?

That sounds good! It's worked it out well.
    I came up with an idea and you made it better. This is why i love the community. Together can can come up with some great ideas.
    Hopefully the GMs will think about it.
  • Voibz wrote: »
    --Probable theory is because the creator has marijuana as his gametag, as well as in his signature.

LOLOL nah... It's because the thread died down and no one was giving anymore feedback.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4128860']

So that means CFSEA has a several times larger GM team.
  • Eelite wrote: »
    So that means CFSEA has a several times larger GM team.

Exactly.
  • That's pretty neat . Just puts a flag on the player, if only the meter maids and gms can see the flags I like it.
    Gm logs in, sees the list and can check who is online to check out.
    Likely half the players out there would have a flag if this was done by the players xD .

Wow, I just read your post (or re-read since I must've skimmed past your post initially) and I realized how similar it was to a new thread I made. Anyways, I wasn't trying to copy your idea or anything in case you were wondering. I actually thought up of the same idea on my own. Great minds think alike eh? Anyways, I'll give credits to you in my thread since you did after all come up with the idea before I did.

EDIT: BTW, if you're wondering how I read your post, it was because iKillzZ- referred me to a post made by ]Sake, and after finding it here, I so happened to read your post (again I guess).
  • Wow, I just read your post (or re-read since I must've skimmed past your post initially) and I realized how similar it was to a new thread I made. Anyways, I wasn't trying to copy your idea or anything in case you were wondering. I actually thought up of the same idea on my own. Great minds think alike eh? Anyways, I'll give credits to you in my thread since you did after all come up with the idea before I did.

EDIT: BTW, if you're wondering how I read your post, it was because iKillzZ- referred me to a post made by ]Sake, and after finding it here, I so happened to read your post (again I guess).

I was just rehashing what had been said and how I saw it working. *shrugs*