Keep the Asian fantasy stuff in CF China

Don't bring the bear "zombie mode" to CFNA.
It's already grown too farfetched.
It's bad enough people have to deal with the dragon themes and godzilla in devastation.
Although it's probably inevitable that that lame Bear Boss junk is coming to CFNA, could you PLEASE ...counter it with something to keep the game a Military shooter (not an overfictional heap of awfulness)

Comments

• Don't bring the bear "zombie mode" to CFNA.
    It's already grown too farfetched.
    It's bad enough people have to deal with the dragon themes and godzilla in devastation.
    Although it's probably inevitable that that lame Bear Boss junk is coming to CFNA, could you PLEASE ...counter it with something to keep the game a Military shooter (not an overfictional heap of awfulness)

Lmao, this thread made me giggle for awhile..

Don't bring the bear "zombie mode"
  • Apparently, someone is clearly not aware of the fact that Asians are in charge in this game. They develop the game and its content and they can force any franchise taker to introduce content if they want them to, the best-known example for our version being the introduction of the Barrett M82A1.
    I highly doubt that there is anything Z8games (being a franchise taker) can do.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • da fak i want that shet, YOU MEAN KEEP ALL THE STUPID non-military female and male characters like FOX AND ARCH? I dont want to see females in dresses showing ****s, asses, and legs running with guns, that shet drives me crazy everytime. Keep that shet in Asian CFs.
  • That's just damn pure racist.

FYI, this game has been run by Asians ever since existence, and they're Koreans, not Chinese.

If you don't like the game then leave because no one gives a crap about how much you hate the content.
  • No ones forcing you to play those modes if you don't want to... If you don't like it then don't play it.

It's funny how usually people complain about CF NA/UK being "behind" other versions, you on the other hand... LOL
  • So uh, we can run for an infinite amount of time, collect floating + symbols and have wounds inflicted upon us magically disappear, and we can have something "realistic" like the blue/red crystal weapons, which, in themselves are fantastic, very beautiful see through design, but uh... Not so much on the realistic side...

Are you saying we should take those out too, 'cause uh... They have a pretty big impact in game right now..

If you want some REAL military action, don't forget about this game
    http://minesweeperonline.com/