Crossfire Graphic Update

I have to suggest to update the graphics in the game all that years its the same we are not on 2000 we are on 2014 and almost on 2015 so a graphic update will be nice the gameplay will be more interesting. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Wish granted

Wish granted.

Check this out:
    http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/CF_2.0

EDIT: BTW, we don't know yet if it will be coming to CFNA anytime soon. Just keep your fingers crossed :)
  • Actually I guess CF was made for the normal and maybe even the old PCs ( even though we're nearly 2015 and you should get something new or a decent PC ) so I don't think they will make CF that better, anyway you can always get BF3/BF4 :p

Anyway I support making CF2 if we will have less hacks/bugs, better graphics and we can transfer our Accounts :p
  • Wish granted.

Check this out:
    http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/CF_2.0

EDIT: BTW, we don't know yet if it will be coming to CFNA anytime soon. Just keep your fingers crossed :)

YAY thats nice.
  • Like everyone said, CrossFire 2.0 is coming out soon. Once that start rolling out, maybe one day, we will also get that update.
  • Do take into consideration that, parts of what that specific wiki page proclaims is not 100% accurate. It's merely their imagination, their expectation of what CF2 should offer.

Besides, that is not going to be for NA... for a long while at least. That's supposed to be for the Chinese region, a projected release date of December 2014. But it's not even out on any of the servers yet. This could basically mean that CF 2 for NA/UK might not even be in the eyes of the developers until testing can be finalized. You're most likely looking at up to 2 years of waiting time.

I personally would not be willing to transfer to CF2, even if I were to be offered a free transfer. I think that if that day ever rolls around, it'll probably mean it's time for me to say farewell. I've been around this game for such a long time, starting with CF KR in mid-2007. It's absolutely insane, and for that I regard myself as one of the longest playing veterans of the game. I've seen and experienced it all. For me to have to move on and leave the original game; no, I can't accept that.
  • Do take into consideration that, parts of what that specific wiki page proclaims is not 100% accurate. It's merely their imagination, their expectation of what CF2 should offer.

Besides, that is not going to be for NA... for a long while at least. That's supposed to be for the Chinese region, a projected release date of December 2014. But it's not even out on any of the servers yet. This could basically mean that CF 2 for NA/UK might not even be in the eyes of the developers until testing can be finalized. You're most likely looking at up to 2 years of waiting time.

I personally would not be willing to transfer to CF2, even if I were to be offered a free transfer. I think that if that day ever rolls around, it'll probably mean it's time for me to say farewell. I've been around this game for such a long time, starting with CF KR in mid-2007. It's absolutely insane, and for that I regard myself as one of the longest playing veterans of the game. I've seen and experienced it all. For me to have to move on and leave the original game; no, I can't accept that.

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!

Once CF2 got around the FB Group everyone was acting like this thing was going to come out the next day.

We have years to wait for this like guns we have to wait a long time for those and this will be the same but even longer since it's still in testing and I don't think it's even at it's 100% point.

But this is only your opinion and expectations
    if CF 2.0 becomes successful in cf china maybe most versions will be upgraded in matter of fact everything related to new content update first is available on china.
    Crossfire is the most profitable F2P Game in the world so i dont see why that will be a problem for the developers.
    i also think is just going to be just a mayor update thats all nothing to make drama off.
  • CFpasion wrote: »
    But this is only your opinion and expectations
    if CF 2.0 becomes successful in cf china maybe most versions will be upgraded in matter of fact everything related to new content update first is available on china.
    Crossfire is the most profitable F2P Game in the world so i dont see why that will be a problem for the developers.
    i also think is just going to be just a mayor update thats all nothing to make drama off.
    It's not a "major update", it's a NEW GAME.

The old one (this one, ours) need a place in that world too - or not - because a lot of people won't be able to play "2.0".
  • If account transfers aren't possible, highly doubt a lot of people will really move over.
  • Look my suggestion isnt to make a new CF..Cause if for e.x cf 2.0 release our accounts will be useless..So if a new crossfire is going to release i suggest that you can play with your old account there too..
  • I'm completly agree with Dot because most part of players will get more fps problems with an higher graphic resolution and we will lose a large numbers of cf players and action speed in gameplay.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    It's not a "major update", it's a NEW GAME.

The old one (this one, ours) need a place in that world too - or not - because a lot of people won't be able to play "2.0".

Well, as far as I understand from the cf wiki, the developers from CF CN planned to update all maps, character models and more in a bug update.
  • 4StringBen wrote: »
    Well, as far as I understand from the cf wiki, the developers from CF CN planned to update all maps, character models and more in a bug update.
    The process might look like just a big patch, as it might come through the regular cf patcher, but that's about it.

It's not a 'content update', it's a new engine - new game.

I don't personally know of any game that updates its entire source and engine and calls it anything but a new game (the opposite being 'it's the same game'), but I'm not much of a gamer so it's quite possible I've missed something.