IP Restrictions for Cross Fire

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=166411

I think z8games should restrict Egypt and Turks IP's too...
Turks and egyptions are the biggest part of hackers on uk servers

Comments

• I've been trying to find the official GM response to this, but can't.

Short answer is; Not now, and if it happens, it won't be announced until it's set in stone.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I've been trying to find the official GM response to this, but can't.

Short answer is; Not now, and if it happens, it won't be announced until it's set in stone.

hey Dot why banned account sheared ?
  • hey Dot why banned account sheared ?
    If you mean a shared account - because it's not allowed.
    If you mean an account named sheared - I don't know.
  • No. Ping restriction on NA1 is what we need.
    NA = NORTH ****ing AMERICA, not Egypt. Many players are sick of seeing the server full of pings over 180.
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    No. Ping restriction on NA1 is what we need.
    NA = NORTH ****ing AMERICA, not Egypt. Many players are sick of seeing the server full of pings over 180.

Just make UK server the first one in the list of servers, most of Egy kid won't read or understand server location, ping...etc, that's why they just join NA server bcuz it's the first server they see.
  • Just make UK server the first one in the list of servers, most of Egy kid won't read or understand server location, ping...etc, that's why they just join NA server bcuz it's the first server they see.

+1 UK can have our share of rackers
  • ' wrote:
    Impaled[;4123405']+1 UK can have our share of rackers

It's not like we don't have Egypt players as well. You dumb, arrogant idiots.
    Fortunately, your idiotic ideas will never come true ;)

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    It's not like we don't have Egypt players as well. You dumb, arrogant idiots.
    Fortunately, your idiotic ideas will never come true ;)

best regards,
    Urkel

I'm 90% sure they were making a joke... even if not, its never going to happen...
    However I do hope that Egy/Turk will NOT be able to make NEW accounts...

I don't think that banning the whole of Egypt/Turky is a good move, considering that they have legit players (no mater how hard it might be to believe it)... But stopping them from making NEW accounts is a good tactic... So any one that HAS an account will value it more, or get it banned and be forever stopped from fing up the game...

Enjoy ur infraction for insulting xD... I got my fare share, while i was just like you, an "*******".

There is always a way to express yourself in a nicer way...

Also got banned once for 24hr, for talking trash in game... But was talking trash to hackers so HSR was reinstated and ban reversed. (After a support ticket was filed)

Its not worth getting your acc screwed, over some idiot... Specially if you value you acc and if you got good weps and ur HSR is still there.
  • Dear diabloo00000,

As a robot I can process huge quantities of data and access them at any given time. The thread you linked in your original post refers to IP restriction but not in the sense you are thinking of - if that's what you humans call it.

The current blocked Regions which as stated in post #1 of "IP Restrictions for Cross Fire" are not blocked due to excessive cheating or anything of that nature. These current blocks which are implemented in the game block certain regions out of the game so they can play on their own version . This means only players from different regions which currently have their own Cross Fire version licensed to support that region will not be able to access Cross Fire NA / UK servers. However they can play as long as their account was created before August 3rd, 2011.

With that being said; these blocks do not support 'most cheated zones'. These are simply blocks based on versions that already exist for them or ones that support them. This creates traffic for each version that has a player base within a certain region meaning, they can play with more of "their own".

There is no reason to block the following regions you have mentioned - even though this isn't possible according to their policy, although this can change in the future. Each country has its portion of cheaters - please try not to discriminate others.