How to win tdm back from the hackers

So i was playing prison earlier today and as everyone knows its full of hackers. So i kicked the first one i noticed and it was approved. Then i noticed another hacker so i went to kick him but would u look at that im limited. I've been in this fight for a while im not gonna rejoin. So the hacker stays and ruins the game.

If we were even allowed 1 vote kick and if it was approved then we got another we could kick these hackers.

Ik it wont solve everything but it will help.

Comments

• It could help but the hackers use the kick system too to try and delay themselves being kicked. If they kept getting approved kicks, they might never get kicked out of the game.

I do agree TDM should have more than 1 (maybe even 3) vote kicks because not enough people pay attention to them in that mode. Maybe even put in a cool-down so no one can just spam the kick button.
  • Then you still gotta convince the brainless mutants that comprise the bulk of the game's population to hit F11. More often then not even the idiots getting shot through walls don't vote. But I agree, all the modes with only 1 kick should have at least 2.
  • Or that awkward moment when you notice the cheater before the others , put them up and it gets denied... 3 minutes later you get insulted because you won't kick them :/

+1 vote would be nice.
  • Or that awkward moment when you notice the cheater before the others , put them up and it gets denied... 3 minutes later you get insulted because you won't kick them :/

+1 vote would be nice.

Those are the best....

When your in a game with a hacker and there are other idiots with Egy/Turk names, 90% of the time if you try to kick the vote will be denied and you will be kicked. And before you get thrown from the game you will witness the following: kosomok, 555555, 7777777777, Allah is one, death to America etc.

It's funny how they play CF NA and hate America/Canada. :D
  • I can only play in rooms with friends or with many high level players. In rooms like this, hackers are not welcome.

+1 vote would be nice.

And that is why i tell people in the game that, that person is a hacker and let him spree for a round or 2 then take action by putting a effort into kick vote.
  • It is always frustrate to see 6:4, 9:6 vote is denied. In most cases, the vote can not reach that point. Some players don't care, some want to benefits from hackers, some just have no time to push the button. And apparently, their ignoring makes the difference.

I like a new system that allows the host to kick hackers immediately. Hackers being kicked will be blocked from the room till the host changed. In this way, we need only find a good host's room to join, instead of wishing every players in the room to be in the same pace.
  • It's a team based game,you can't kick all the hackers by yourself,your team has to assist you,don't you think so?
    Team=8 players=8 chances to start a kick vote.
    You can't save the world on your own.
  • That would be good only if others didn't abuse the kick system to get rid of better players. But sadly that is the case.

• GhostArch wrote: »
    It is always frustrate to see 6:4, 9:6 vote is denied. In most cases, the vote can not reach that point. Some players don't care, some want to benefits from hackers, some just have no time to push the button. And apparently, their ignoring makes the difference.

I like a new system that allows the host to kick hackers immediately. Hackers being kicked will be blocked from the room till the host changed. In this way, we need only find a good host's room to join, instead of wishing every players in the room to be in the same pace.

I would love that... Because usually I do terrible from a variety of factors. Like for example, I like knife match, but most of the time I am bad because people have longer-than-normal hit range, my mouse sk.ips a beat from time to time ("sk.ip" because its getting censored), and, most annoying of all, my hits gets tanked. When everything works properly, I am often the ace of the room, but it's a rare occurance that I do great. And always, when I'm having such good luck, I get kicked for no reason. With your system, I can be a good host and ensure that others are having a good time as well and that those deserving of their effort get the kills they earned
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    It is always frustrate to see 6:4, 9:6 vote is denied. In most cases, the vote can not reach that point. Some players don't care, some want to benefits from hackers, some just have no time to push the button. And apparently, their ignoring makes the difference.

I like this idea.It could work great as long as the host himself is not the hacker or kicks everyone with a higher score just for the ace.
  • Detix wrote: »
    So i was playing prison earlier today and as everyone knows its full of hackers. So i kicked the first one i noticed and it was approved. Then i noticed another hacker so i went to kick him but would u look at that im limited. I've been in this fight for a while im not gonna rejoin. So the hacker stays and ruins the game.

If we were even allowed 1 vote kick and if it was approved then we got another we could kick these hackers.

Ik it wont solve everything but it will help.

Host kick is much easier, just allow a host to kick players at any time during the game. And before the room host changes, players who were kicked by him should not be able to join this room.

A noobish, hostile and hacking host? Then I am ok to be kicked, because I need to find another room.

However, once the room is in a good hand, we can enjoy the game.

When we still stick with vote kick, there is always problems. Hackers have more friends and lovers these days, much more than legit players who want to kick hackers. Remember, do not hack and do want to kick hackers are too different concept now. Thanks to daily missions, many kids just want to win 5 games in the limited time their parent allow them to play. Can we provide any zp, gp, xp and any Ps if they kicked a hacker in their team? If no, why should they? Therefore, even if you have 15 chance to start a vote, you might never win it, remember 9:5 is counted as failure now.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    I like this idea.It could work great as long as the host himself is not the hacker or kicks everyone with a higher score just for the ace.

I know, there are always bad asses. But how many matches can end without a hacker today? We are almost have no other choice.

And we still have space to improve the host kick system. If z8 allows MoD and GM to give review scores to the host after they have played in that room, good host and bad host are easily distinguished. For those who get negative reviews, the system can rejects his right to kick, or reject him to host a room, or simply transfer the host whenever someone with a positive review enters the room.

Once someone has built up his reputation and recognized by the community, more will follow and compete in hosting more popular, better reviewed rooms. That will be a good loop. Of course there are still some host would not like fair games, then most likely his room will finally filled with hackers and bad mannered players. Those group of players will have their good time together.

It is always easy to remember several names who are good hosts (compare to hundreds of hackers' name you need to hide from, it is easier). Also you can use your notepad to expand your memory. You can also use your friend list.

The worse way, everyone in this community want to kick you, you still have the choice to be the host yourselves.
  • FruitCuper wrote: »
    Those are the best....

When your in a game with a hacker and there are other idiots with Egy/Turk names, 90% of the time if you try to kick the vote will be denied and you will be kicked. And before you get thrown from the game you will witness the following: kosomok, 555555, 7777777777, Allah is one, death to America etc.

It's funny how they play CF NA and hate America/Canada. :D

Sometimes i wonder that what does 5555555555 and 77777777 means.

+1 vote would be nice.
    That's so true, and it happens very often; I most often just say " You Guy's Denied it the first two times, So now deal with it"
  • Detix wrote: »
    I've been in this fight for a while im not gonna rejoin.
    Take it for the team and rejoin.
    I'll rejoin until the hacker get's kicked.
    And my scores are, more often than not, very nice scores...
    As for another vote kick, -1..
    Would get abused way more than used for good.
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    Take it for the team and rejoin.
    I'll rejoin until the hacker get's kicked.
    And my scores are, more often than not, very nice scores...
    As for another vote kick, -1..
    Would get abused way more than used for good.

I usually do that too, rejoin and kick till hacker is kicked, one time it took me 15 tries till the hack user got kicked LOL
  • I usually do that too, rejoin and kick till hacker is kicked, one time it took me 15 tries till the hack user got kicked LOL

I've had to go at it for an entire ghost mode game before..
    Call it incompetence or whatever, but it's the only way.
    Do what you got to do to get rid of the hackers.