The Suggestions for crossfire

Can you guys pay more and more attention on the crossfire's security work? The work which you guys just did feel like a sht. You guys promise will do it, then where is it? There are too much people using hck tool. For example, I'm walking at there. I'm GR, there is no BL around me. At the second, I was dead by headshot without BL coming. There is a greater hack tool, he don't even need to move, he just stand there and shooting. All of guys on my side were dead immediately. Some of the hacker(Cheaters) use lagging hack tool to take down the PING number to make another side of the people can't see them, even one time when game begin, I just walk out, in a second head shot I'm dead without any enemy around me,etc. There are bunch types of hacker tools are using right now. I can't play it like this kind of "hacker" game. At the same time, my PING number and other's PING number are lagging all the time. sometime the PING number even lagging up to 7000 maxinum and 150 minimum. I hope you guys can fix the problem of flying PING number right now. If you guys 's server is too old or it's bad, just get a new one. Last one thing,you guys need to know. The hacker tool problem had lastest for several years long. You guys have to make the security program more and more stronger and strictly, and make the security program work effectively. If you guys don't this abilities to fix all of those problems, then just give it to another company which have this abilities to run it. I can give you guys a advice, you guys can look up to the China agent company: "Tencent" for this game, and try to use their experiences to fix all those technical problems and all of the problems!!!!