very very important. must and MOD or GM read it

Hi GM
All of us want to make crossfire one of the best online games in the world .
But unfortuntally alot of people started to leave that game becauce of Horrable mistakes you have done (Sorry about that word ) . So let's find this mistakes and solve it together.

1-Coupons Weapons Sucks.
If we have looked to all of the Coupons weapons in 2010 we will find out that all of them are awesome and fantastic like ( BC Axe -AWM camo - M4a1 custom -All of golden weapons ) . And now in 2014 . All of Coupons weapons sucks. And there are only 3 perm. Weapons ( Me and other players didnt like it). The solution here is to bring back all of 2010 coupon weapons and replace it with the other weapons.

2-VIP weapons are so expensive.
If we have looked to the cheapest weapon it will cost 85000 ZP and the most expensive weapons will cost 125000 ZP (That's so expensive and cost from 60-100 Dollars. Not alot of players can buy it ). The solution here is to Decrease the cost money for all VIP weapons . For Example: we make the weapons from 125000 ZP to 100000 ZP . And FROM 100000 ZP to 80000 Zp. And FROM 85000 ZP to 70000 ZP to make alot of players buy it

3-Char of sebtember patch 2014.
Why does only the marchalls can buy that charcter ? That's unfair!!
The solution here is to make all the players to buy that char.

4-GP blackmarket weapons.
Too little!! The solution here is to put new GP blackmarket weapons in every new patch

5********.
Solution here is to sign contracts with another anti-Hacking programs and companies to prevent every hacked PC and IP to login

6-Background in last patch in september 2014.
It's very very bad picture and contains little of S**. The solution here is to change it as fast as you can.

I know it will cost you alot of time any money. But alot of players will come back to play it again.

And the best time to do all of this at the halloween event ( Except step 6). And belive me if you have followed mu instructures . Crossfire will come back to be the best game in the world.

And sorry if i did a grammer mistakes in the ticket

Best Regards.

Comments

• Yes back ground is nice. It is made by Koreans just like Viet and jap we love large breast. Have you watch animies ???
    you know how to change it ? It is allowed to be change.
  • The wants of the many outweigh the wants of the few.
    The only thing here with valid concern is the antihacking. Other than that it's a me, me, me thread.

The game's not dying so stop making posts about it.
  • You didnt mention hackers, and foreign players who come here and kick the native players. Thats funny. Everything else u mentioned i personally can live with.
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    You didnt mention hackers, and foreign players who come here and kick the native players

He's an Egy, lol. Why would he mention his own people.
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »

Then he doesnt get to complain.
  • I have already mentioned haackers . But someone replace it with stars. IDK how.
  • im glad they removed all coupon weapons from 2010 cus those weapons were there for a very long time and most of the players who played back than own it.For the Vip weapons i think they should be even more expensive becauce they give 200% exp up and every guy who has money can buy them and easy rank up to marshall.For the marshal char it should have been a colonel level char and a lot of other chars should also have level requirements.
  • hamo3ever wrote: »
    I have already mentioned haackers . But someone replace it with stars. IDK how.

Your people are ruining the happiness of many legit players everyday, and yet you're complaining. I'm sorry, but everything you wrote is invalid. You have no right to complain about anything in the game.
    Hi GM

1-Coupons Weapons Sucks.
    If we have looked to all of the Coupons weapons in 2010 we will find out that all of them are awesome and fantastic like ( BC Axe -AWM camo - M4a1 custom -All of golden weapons ) . And now in 2014 . All of Coupons weapons sucks. And there are only 3 perm. Weapons ( Me and other players didnt like it). The solution here is to bring back all of 2010 coupon weapons and replace it with the other weapons..

[Size=+2]+1[/size] Nice

and 3 Weapons permanent current poor
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »

Are you Spam egy
    then i will send ticket to you
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    Are you Spam egy
    then i will send ticket to you

~sigh.
    Spam? Says the person who created two threads that don't make sense in the barracks and got them both closed by a Mod.

I'm not an Egy.

Learn proper English, please. I can barely understand what you're trying to tell.
    But alot of players will come back to play it again.

I dont think so , and i tell you why players dont came back and is very simple .... crossfire are full of h@ckers and the best solution to decrease the number of h@ckers is to make 1 of UK limiting rank i mean example UK 2 can join only ranks over FIRST LIEUTENANT 1 or better CAPTAIN 1 , and everyone will be happy and more legit players will be more involved in making the report a hacker high rank .

For example i , im sick to make 1000000 reports to hackers who have low ranks and they dont have any good weapon ( zp that spend money ) + they can make a new account easy and play again , instead, with the greatest pleasure i make report when I see a marshal with hack , ADMINS have already banned permanent 3 marshal with vip and alot of ZP weapons :) be my reports :) .
  • wDGEORGE wrote: »
    crossfire are full of h@ckers and the best solution to decrease the number of h@ckers is to make 1 of UK limiting rank i mean example UK 2 can join only ranks over FIRST LIEUTENANT 1 or better CAPTAIN 1 , and everyone will be happy and more legit players will be more involved in making the report a hacker high rank .
    Just plain ol' ping capping amongst servers would suffice.
  • Im Sure that one of GM or MOD will read that MSG and replay on it.
    And all of you will see his suggestion about that !!
  • wDGEORGE wrote: »
    I dont think so , and i tell you why players dont came back and is very simple .... crossfire are full of h@ckers and the best solution to decrease the number of h@ckers is to make 1 of UK limiting rank i mean example UK 2 can join only ranks over FIRST LIEUTENANT 1 or better CAPTAIN 1 , and everyone will be happy and more legit players will be more involved in making the report a hacker high rank .

For example i , im sick to make 1000000 reports to hackers who have low ranks and they dont have any good weapon ( zp that spend money ) + they can make a new account easy and play again , instead, with the greatest pleasure i make report when I see a marshal with hack , ADMINS have already banned permanent 3 marshal with vip and alot of ZP weapons :) be my reports :) .

+1 to your post.
    Capitan or higher ranks give you a bigger satisfaction on reporting.
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    Return old coupon Weapon
    I have already said that !!
  • Coupons are a free thing provided by purchasing crates, they don't have to give us anything for it. They could just be like, "Oh you didn't win the gun. Too damn bad." But instead they give you the chance to get coupons and exchange them. Even if it is for a temporary weapon, it's better than nothing. Stop complaining about it.

VIPs are too expensive? Have you seen the buffs they give? Make them cheaper so more people can buy them? I'm sorry, but I've seen plenty of people with them to make your claim that they're 'too expensive' completely unreliable. I myself have 6 of them.

Marshall players have either spent a boat load of time farming, or a boat load of money and time to get VIPs to make farming more productive. Either way, they get something special. It's not that big of a deal, so don't complain about it.

As with the coupons, GP weapons are technically free. You don't need to spend any real money to get them. So they're not inclined to add more to the section. While I do think they need more there, I understand from a business perspective why they don't make it a priority. The pay-cash players have a higher priority than the free-2-frag players. That's just how it is.
  • iZeroChan wrote: »
    Coupons are a free thing provided by purchasing crates, they don't have to give us anything for it. They could just be like, "Oh you didn't win the gun. Too damn bad." But instead they give you the chance to get coupons and exchange them. Even if it is for a temporary weapon, it's better than nothing. Stop complaining about it.

VIPs are too expensive? Have you seen the buffs they give? Make them cheaper so more people can buy them? I'm sorry, but I've seen plenty of people with them to make your claim that they're 'too expensive' completely unreliable. I myself have 6 of them.

Marshall players have either spent a boat load of time farming, or a boat load of money and time to get VIPs to make farming more productive. Either way, they get something special. It's not that big of a deal, so don't complain about it.

As with the coupons, GP weapons are technically free. You don't need to spend any real money to get them. So they're not inclined to add more to the section. While I do think they need more there, I understand from a business perspective why they don't make it a priority. The pay-cash players have a higher priority than the free-2-frag players. That's just how it is.

Ok. But The perament coupon weapons are very very poor so more than 90 percent of CF players didnt like it and Im sure about that. So they have to exchange it with 2010 coupons weapons !!
  • Coupon section is the spirit of the game and can not make it all the weapons only temporary

I Suggest Add New Golden Weapon Prem In 125 And 150 Coupon
    And Return Beloved old weapons Such as Golden Desert Eagle and Golden m4a1 and Golden AK 47 in 100 Coupon :)

What do you think of my suggestion ?
  • Bring the coupon weapons back?
    Forget it. I paid a sh1tload of money into this game, to get my golden ak, my golden m4, and my 4 golden deagles. I am unbelievably glad that you noobs, who registered 2012, have no chance of getting such premium weapons.
    If you want golden weapons, buy slaughter tickets. You even got a golden AK47 there, and A GOLDEN MELEE. if that is not enough, crossfire will never satisfy you.
    Ok. But The perament coupon weapons are very very poor so more than 90 percent of CF players didnt like it and Im sure about that. So they have to exchange it with 2010 coupons weapons !!

As I said, they're FREE weapons. They have no obligation to make them permanent, or even good weapons. It doesn't really matter what 90% of CF players like, it matters what makes them money. And as soon as those new gold weapons were released all the collectors bought up ZP to get them quick. I know I had my Gold Anaconda and Gold Winchester within 24 hours of release.
    Hi GM
    All of us want to make crossfire one of the best online games in the world .
    But unfortuntally alot of people started to leave that game becauce of Horrable mistakes you have done (Sorry about that word ) . So let's find this mistakes and solve it together.

1-Coupons Weapons Sucks.
    If we have looked to all of the Coupons weapons in 2010 we will find out that all of them are awesome and fantastic like ( BC Axe -AWM camo - M4a1 custom -All of golden weapons ) . And now in 2014 . All of Coupons weapons sucks. And there are only 3 perm. Weapons ( Me and other players didnt like it). The solution here is to bring back all of 2010 coupon weapons and replace it with the other weapons.

2-VIP weapons are so expensive.
    If we have looked to the cheapest weapon it will cost 85000 ZP and the most expensive weapons will cost 125000 ZP (That's so expensive and cost from 60-100 Dollars. Not alot of players can buy it ). The solution here is to Decrease the cost money for all VIP weapons . For Example: we make the weapons from 125000 ZP to 100000 ZP . And FROM 100000 ZP to 80000 Zp. And FROM 85000 ZP to 70000 ZP to make alot of players buy it

3-Char of sebtember patch 2014.
    Why does only the marchalls can buy that charcter ? That's unfair!!
    The solution here is to make all the players to buy that char.

4-GP blackmarket weapons.
    Too little!! The solution here is to put new GP blackmarket weapons in every new patch

5********.
    Solution here is to sign contracts with another anti-Hacking programs and companies to prevent every hacked PC and IP to login

6-Background in last patch in september 2014.
    It's very very bad picture and contains little of S**. The solution here is to change it as fast as you can.

I know it will cost you alot of time any money. But alot of players will come back to play it again.

And the best time to do all of this at the halloween event ( Except step 6). And belive me if you have followed mu instructures . Crossfire will come back to be the best game in the world.

And sorry if i did a grammer mistakes in the ticket

Best Regards.

Youre an idiot... these are all dumb solutions and impractical...

People dont play this game because the game is infested with foreigners who kick and cant speak english....