Few suggestion about hackers

So in this thread I will write some ways to fight hackers...
I used to play game and it is multiplayer like these and it has no hackers I think everyone know to name but it doesn't really matters.
So I understand hacks can be made for San Andreas and you can use it in Multiplayer because you change your files in your "singleplayer" files but I really can't understand how can't u fight hackers while this is just Multiplayer game without Singleplayer...

Example:
If you play as normal player your shotgun has limited distance to fire off because you don't use cheats(modified files)

Today I have seen hacker firing from pretty large distance through wall so he probably have cheats(modified files)

So I think everybody see the point here,so im just gonna put my suggestions out.
And yes I was reading that thread about hackers and I don't really think its so useful to block about 300 hacks and looking on internet for more hacks to block them instead of preventing them with simple measures.

So here are my measures:

1.When you install CrossFire you install file which has around 5 GB(at least mine has) and when u start CF that your anticheat scan that files and if it has more files then it should(cheat files) you are unable to enter the game.

2.If suggestion number 1 in impossible then since I have seen that staff download and test that hacks then just "block" the files they need to put cheats(install them)

3.Movement speed,attack speed
So add that in your anticheat,even thought I don't know how hacks can be possible if this is online anticheat,I would say its offline

So today players can run like crazy with hacks and slay people with knife as crazy so as players move they have speed i dont know how much in this game it is..

If it is like 350 then put 400 and for ZP characthers if it is more just add 50 more like here
And add Warnings if someone goes to fast he get ingame warning he will be kicked from game if he collects 5 warning

4.And so I don't know what else should i say but i really cant understand how can players shoot throught walls your AC really sucks then..make walls bulletproof idk...
This is like maps are "offline" and every can do with them what they can if they modify them ...your online AC doesnt support maps which i dont know what it useful for then i dont that AC supports anything but hackers can be exterminated thats for sure

Well we all know AC is the main problem which i dont know is it online anticheat or what,but nvm i think first 2 suggestion can solve the problems if it can be scripted properly which i dont think is so hard...well nvm...comment what you think ...