Lack of communication

There needs to be more interaction and information given to the CF community from the GM's!

I would like to see more threads made by GM's addressing issues in the game that are being brought up on the forums.

For example, the 'grainy texture' bug at the moment. I have seen multiple threads made by people over the past two weeks complaining and asking if something is being done. Replies may of been given by a GM or moderator but they're overlooked as people don't search through each thread for an answer.

If there was somewhere we could look for all the answers to the latest issues it would be much easier and time efficient for both the community and mods/GM's.

Comments

• I should think one or a few of us can compile FAQs as GMs are becoming more active on the forum.

We haven't had much to go on in the form of official information tbh.

It's off topic, but whats this grainy texture issue?
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    It's off topic, but whats this grainy texture issue?

Since the last patch some people, including me, have had a issue where the game shows our fps is normal (120) but it feels as if we are playing on around 40 fps. The texture of the game feels very grainy, in my case anyway.

This happened to CF EU a couple of months back, and CF Espagnol recently.

I've read that z8 are comparing our files to their files to find a solution.
  • Dupess wrote: »
    Since the last patch some people, including me, have had a issue where the game shows our fps is normal (120) but it feels as if we are playing on around 40 fps. The texture of the game feels very grainy, in my case anyway.

This happened to CF EU a couple of months back, and CF Espagnol recently.

I've read that z8 are comparing our files to their files to find a solution.
    Oh, the stuttering/rendering thing. Yes, we're quite aware and I think they're pretty close.
    (fun example of failing communication; you call it grainy texture which means nothing to me, I call it stuttering and that means a lot to me)
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Oh, the stuttering/rendering thing. Yes, we're quite aware and I think they're pretty close.
    (fun example of failing communication; you call it grainy texture which means nothing to me, I call it stuttering and that means a lot to me)

Yeah that's a good point actually, I guess that's why there is so many people making multiple threads of the same issues etc.