Events Ahead of time

I was wondering if i was to buy zp on a random day and the day after an zp event start would i still get it ? I think its unfair that we have to predict when there will be an zp event. Z8 should let us know way ahead of time i think.

Comments

• This one always gets me too. Just luck of the draw, they have multi zp events a year. You can always wait for the next one .
  • The question that you are asking would be No. You would only get the bonus ZP after the event starts, not before. This goes for every other type of event Z8games hosts. Lets refer to the last event here (Endurance Event) our hours before the event didn't count, it's only logical that they count AFTER or at a certain day. I know you might feel this is unfair on your behalf but when you are purchasing ZP you get what you paid for -- nothing less, nothing more. These bonus ZP events are just a kick on the side, I mean you can always deposit the next day, can you not? The element of surprise here is what makes the event successful, that is the exact point of these events in my honest opinion. I see it as another Marketing strategy to increase ZP flow with an additional reward back to the user.