Put back the gold ak/m4/deagle instead of ****ty

Just a message for putting back the GOLD AK/M4/DEAGLE for coupons in the black market instead of of shhity things like the gold winchester (lol)... I have 100 coupons for 3 months and i can t use them because the weapons are crap so put them back ! :,(

Comments

• What about the players who already got those weapons ? :)

maybe adding other good golden weapons like Tommy gold, Axe gold, and even a Mauser gold.
  • What about the players who already got those weapons ? :)

maybe adding other good golden weapons like Tommy gold, Axe gold, and even a Mauser gold.

I agree! They could even increase the number of coupons to exchange in weapons. 150 coupons for these weapons would not be too much.
  • No. They are unique now. No need to bring them back. You had 5 years. Now please stop doing this useless threads.
  • I'll let you all in on a little secret.

'We' don't decide what is available with the coupon exchange.

I miss the Gold M4A1 just as much as the rest of you...but for the time being the Gold Winchester is one of the top coupon exchange rewards.

Rest assured though, those rewards have changed before and they will likely change again eventually.

When? Unfortunately there's no information about that now.

On the plus side, 100 coupons does let you top up on bulletproof vests and helmets, and other such goods if you can't wait for the top prizes to change. :)
  • You had time enough to get those gold guns. And don't hate on the winny gold, it's an awesome gun c:
  • Yeah I miss the de .. I was making a collection of them as I have piles of the temp stuff :(
  • Z8 Bonus Points

Make more variants to choose from i have over 170k of Useless Bonus Points add something, anything look in some books, dig deep until u find something that is old but new to us. Make some fresh new equipment but be imaginative host an event for it i don't care just be inventive and do something about it, depositing Zp every now and then is becoming zzzZZZ....So please take this under consideration.

Thank U
    IGN:Shumicu
  • And the AUG Gold, SG Gold, TAR-21 Gold, R93T2 Gold, TRG-21 Gold That are good weapons too :S

I miss the Gold M4A1 just as much as the rest of you...but for the time being the Gold Winchester is one of the top coupon exchange rewards.

Rest assured though, those rewards have changed before and they will likely change again eventually.

On the plus side, 100 coupons does let you top up on bulletproof vests and helmets, and other such goods if you can't wait for the top prizes to change. :)

Yeah, but just because it's a top seller doesn't mean it's a weapon people use. If you were at the store, and needed to buy food and had three options, ramen, dog food and pickled yak feet (assuming we're in a region with a high yak population) what would most people choose? Kind of hoping the ramen (assuming it is not also yak flavored).

The AWM is the best of the three options, but most players who get a lot of coupons probably got that a while back since it was in at least a year longer than the Winchester and Anaconda. I only got that Winchester cuz I had the coupons and for the hilarious fact some decided that needed to be in gold.

I think one of the main issues with players and the coupon mall is that the quality and quantity of permanent items has decreased drastically over time. A lot of players do ask for specific weapons back, and while I agree with the idea items shouldn't return to the coupon mall, I am also of the opinion we should add more than novelty and temporary weapons to the coupon mall. Since I started in 2010, I have seen one good item added (the Gold AWM, which replaced the AWM-C in the mall for 20 more coupons and a weapon more people steal) and many good items replaced with temporary items, and novelty weapons. The SL8, Winchester, and Anaconda have been the only other permanent additions added, the SL8 being the only unique, and the others being widely considered joke weapons.

I don't really know how much you guys get listened to, honestly. And I do see a trend against permanent items in the Coupon mall, but I think a lot of players would really love it if you guys relayed to them the general opinion on the current direction of the coupon mall, if you haven't done so already.
  • My apologies for being unclear. I never said the Winchester was a top seller. I said it was 'one of the top coupon rewards'.

'Top of the coupon rewards' in this case is referring to rewards in the 100 coupon category, or the 'top' of the rewards.

My apologies if that caused any confusion.

Believe you me, sentiments such as how much people like or don't like the coupon rewards, along with requests for changes are passed along to the devs. Sometimes these requests/changes are listened to and you, the players, get to see results immediately.

Sometimes some requests take longer, or some changes take longer. Unfortunately.

That said, I think I've exhausted whatever I can personally provide on this matter. :)
  • New/good/permanent weapons in the top tier for coupons were a good incentive to keep buying zp crates even though I wasn't winning from those crates. I suppose they pulled back the good coupon rewards because they saw that once many people got one good gun they'd stop spending as much money, however the same is likely true with the VIP guns now so perhaps the 100 coupon section should be revived as added incentive for people who continue to spend money on the game regardless of how many good guns they have.
  • It would be fun to see how many years of temp items people have not because they want them . Simply because they are unable to keep spinning crates with 100 coupons .

I would love to see a few things: a cycle of old coupon guns. Even if it meant the 100 changed monthly or every other month !
    Having old crate guns cycled through .
    Having higher trade in levels, perhaps 120, 140 and these have old coupon guns.
  • RipCF wrote: »
    ...Having old crate guns cycled through . ...
    If they'd do that I wouldn't be able to pull out my wallet fast enough, particularly for the RPK-Camo and Galil-ARM.

MY BAD. Totally misinterpreted that one. I mean, I'd imagine most people would like the Gold Anaconda more anyway.
  • voyager40 wrote: »
    New/good/permanent weapons in the top tier for coupons were a good incentive to keep buying zp crates even though I wasn't winning from those crates. I suppose they pulled back the good coupon rewards because they saw that once many people got one good gun they'd stop spending as much money, however the same is likely true with the VIP guns now so perhaps the 100 coupon section should be revived as added incentive for people who continue to spend money on the game regardless of how many good guns they have.

Yes True i Spin 100 Crates BluePottry And Dont Win anything Coupon only I Now Have 100 Coupon What i Do by it Exchange Golden Winchester Lousy or Anaconda Lousy also or AWM GOLD i have it !!!!

[size=+2]I swear I will not Spend money on the game Even Change Bug weapons in Coupon mall .

What About Return Old Weapons 90 % Want That[/size]
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    Yes True i Spin 100 Crates BluePottry And Dont Win anything Coupon only I Now Have 100 Coupon What i Do by it Exchange Golden Winchester Lousy or Anaconda Lousy also or AWM GOLD i have it !!!!

[size=+2]I swear I will not Spend money on the game Even Change Bug weapons in Coupon mall .

What About Return Old Weapons 90 % Want That[/size]

I Am Really hope Return Old Weapon such M4 Gold AK Gold De Gold M4A1 S Crystal
    Can not I Spend Money in Black Market And Fail And Exchange Coupon by Bug Weapons Such Anaconda and Winchestr And Temp weapon !!

Does this mean that they will respond to our demands in additiona good permanent weapons in the coupon section
  • Would be awesome, but we had our chance to get them.
  • Even though i really want one i strongly agree with you.
  • DS365 wrote: »
    Even though i really want one i strongly agree with you.
    I really want the Ak-47 Gold, but I had my time to get it and I didn't. It's my own fault and I can't blame anyone else for that.

Is this a positive indicator or what
  • ChumY wrote: »
    I really want the Ak-47 Gold, but I had my time to get it and I didn't. It's my own fault and I can't blame anyone else for that.

You make me feel that AK GOLD has died , It's Game Anything can happen
This discussion has been closed.