Honourable Soldier Ribbon

For those who lost the ribbon due to hacking, now can get it back after 2 years of clean, and legit playing.

When a hacker gets temporarily banned, and doesn't ever go back to hacking again; it means there's a positive change.

Ideas?

Comments

• Hackers have ruined crossfire there should be no leniency.Why should an ex hacker have what every legit player has ,that would never consider hacking.How fair would that be?
    I would say they should feel lucky it was only the ribbon that was removed and not the account.
  • You can't. You shouldn't have hacked, stupid. If it were up to me you'd be permanently MAC ID banned and not playing at all period. Also, why is this in suggestions? Oh, right... dumbass hacker.
  • Thats a lie,my friend created his account 2011 and hacked but played legit from 2012 until 2014 no honorable ribbon.
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    For those who lost the ribbon due to hacking, now can get it back after 2 years of clean, and legit playing.

When a hacker gets temporarily banned, and doesn't ever go back to hacking again; it means there's a positive change.

Ideas?

Why is used hack from the beginning ?!
  • i agree with this , i lost my honorable soldier ribbon on my very first cf login because my laptop had some programs which xtrap in 2011 detected as cheats
  • People shouldn't be rewarded for not cheating, they should be punished for cheating and treated like equals if they're legitimate.
    Just like we don't reward people for NOT breaking the law.
    Theres some symbolic importance there.

Nothing good should ever come of it, even if it's 5 seconds of speeding after 2 years of legitimate play.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    People shouldn't be rewarded for not cheating, they should be punished for cheating and treated like equals if they're legitimate.
    Just like we don't reward people for NOT breaking the law.
    Theres some symbolic importance there.

Nothing good should ever come of it, even if it's 5 seconds of speeding after 2 years of legitimate play.

Yeah some times life isn't fair !
  • ' wrote:
    David[;4104188']Yeah some times life isn't fair !
    It is what we make it, though I'm not sure how you got there from my post..
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »

Ideas?

seems someone has lost his ribbon :D
  • The question is.. What if they make another account to hack? What if they hack again after that time period? We all hate hackers.
  • Yet another thread about this. I'm sure that 90% of forumers always have and always will reject such prepositions. Of course other 10% is in a situation like you so why wouldn't they support you? You were aware of a fact that you were hacking, therefore you must accept consequences. This ribbon proves something to this community and if you've lost it, you don't deserve it anymore.
  • The question is.. What if they make another account to hack? What if they hack again after that time period? We all hate hackers.

of course .. why the most of Egyptians hackers are always with low ranks ? because they keep making others just for hacking !
  • I would also like the ribbon back. I used cheats and I got banned. :mad: Please give me my honourable soldier ribbon back, I will not use that hack again only different one.... Why you call it hack if you can buy shotgun from GP mall? All guns can wall bang, hack just makes it a bit more powerful, its part of the game, don't be stupid now...

In life we try find solution to problems... This is good solution to big problem, not everyone is proffesional gamer with nice PC. Thank you, hackers are people too I demand equality.
  • urispro wrote: »
    I would also like the ribbon back. I used cheats and I got banned. :mad: Please give me my honourable soldier ribbon back, I will not use that hack again only different one.... Why you call it hack if you can buy shotgun from GP mall? All guns can wall bang, hack just makes it a bit more powerful, its part of the game, don't be stupid now...

In life we try find solution to problems... This is good solution to big problem, not everyone is proffesional gamer with nice PC. Thank you, hackers are people too I demand equality.

Trololololololololol.
  • +1 on the suggestion (and I never lost my hs ribbon)
  • Lmfao absolutely not. You lost it? It stays that way. If you're legitimate then you can find people who believe you and don't care for your lack of the ribbon.
  • I have NEVER used any hacks but got temp bans twice in a row. this was around the time they implemented the autoban system. pretty sure it was some kind of bug. I was running some modelling software and played CF since a job goes for hours.
    Support tells me they have evidence (that they found lodged deep inside one of their rectums) of me using unauthorized software and closed my ticket without lifting the ban. I quit CF when this happened a second time.
    started playing again a year later. tried to at least get the ribbon back but nobody wants to accept they screwed up here. has anyone had a similar experience? any advice on how to get my ribbon back.
  • freek666 wrote: »
    I have NEVER used any hacks but got temp bans twice in a row. this was around the time they implemented the autoban system. pretty sure it was some kind of bug. I was running some modelling software and played CF since a job goes for hours.
    Support tells me they have evidence (that they found lodged deep inside one of their rectums) of me using unauthorized software and closed my ticket without lifting the ban. I quit CF when this happened a second time.
    started playing again a year later. tried to at least get the ribbon back but nobody wants to accept they screwed up here. has anyone had a similar experience? any advice on how to get my ribbon back.

There will always be conflicts in between some softwares and x-trap/hgw and if you had a proof that you were innocent you should've complain about your problem right when you got those bans. Read TOS you agreed to when you made account, even if admins made mistake you were late to report it and make things right so its your own fault.

Edit: On topic
    There is policy on restoring honorable solider ribbon tho it doesn't apply to hacking situations.
    My own stance on this suggestion: completly against it.
  • If you hack and you lose HS ribbon, It should never be returned. Once a Hacker, Always a hacker.
  • stane031 wrote: »
    There will always be conflicts in between some softwares and x-trap/hgw and if you had a proof that you were innocent you should've complain about your problem right when you got those bans. Read TOS you agreed to when you made account, even if admins made mistake you were late to report it and make things right so its your own fault.

Edit: On topic
    There is policy on restoring honorable solider ribbon tho it doesn't apply to hacking situations.
    My own stance on this suggestion: completly against it.
    How on earth do I prove my innocence when I have no idea what they think is "unauthorized software" I did contact them when this happened. there were no questions asked, there was no dialogue they just said we have "evidence" and close the ticket. what ****es me off is that the game was and still is crawling with hackers and this had to happen to me.
  • hue ... did see on some game-forum ... anti lagg button ... when n-amount of users pressing during 2hours this button ... server restart automatically ... yeah was old engine mmo like this one ...

so i wish there would be to many cheaters button ... *..* cuz we have evidence *..*
  • Here is a very simple and accurate comparison for you. If you commit a crime, are convicted and sent to jail, serve your time and are released, do you still have a criminal record?

Obviously yes.

A person cheats (crime), is banned for a period of time (punishment), and then have your HS ribbon removed (criminal record). If it's good enough for the criminal justice system, it's good enough for me.

As for anyone who lost their ribbon unfairly, I sympathize, but the point of the HS ribbon is to show if a person has cheated in the past. I would have to say the number of people who lost their ribbons unfairly is drastically lower than the number who didn't. The only thing you can really do about it is find the program it detected, and send them that information to see if they would overturn the ban and restore the ribbon. If you wait two years, this is obviously going to be next to impossible. No system is perfect, but if you remove these systems for the small number of errors then you undo all the good that system is doing.