Exposure

I think we can all agree that crossfire is dying a bit, the community has been dying off for a while very slowly but it's not on a good path imo.

However, CS:GO is up there growing day by day with a massive player-base, so what can we do to make CFNA more active?
I was thinking about it and the reason it is not active really is because it does not have a lot of exposure, think about how many people are on twitch, and even though cf has the same player base as cs:go worldwide, cf on twitch has little to no viewers?

IMO a big part of why cs:go is so popular is because of the exposure via streaming, it honestly brings in so many people to the game just from streams.

Honestly what I am saying is, IMO i think z8 games should look into live streams, it's a big opportunity to gain players, with all the cs;go events and etc. being streamed and able to watch it's bringing in a ridiculous amount of players. How are you going to know a game is fun before playing it? It's sure as hell not by watching a preview of a new gun being added, no, it's by watching others play it, because who the hell has time to download a game that they don't know about?

Here's what i am proposing to absolutely no one but just for the fact of being able to write my ideas down:

* More NA events, with more viewership, ones that actually matter because we all know there is no point if no one cares.

* More structure between clans, more of a professional scene in the CF world, much like cs:go, more events with cash prizes, more things for new people to watch.

* More popular streamers streaming CF, i don't care if z8 has to pay streamers directly to stream CF, it will bring in so many people if streamed. Honestly CF as a whole needs a lot more recognition and exposure, and it's not going to happen by advertisements on random websites. Think about it, people watch twitch to see others play games, instead of putting some random ad up with a bunch of guns that no one cares about saying "Come join this fun game" how about we show them this "fun game". No one gives a **** about an ad with guns on it.

I dont know what to say, honestly if CF(z8games) wants to take their game and company to the next level it starts with the players, and this time it's not in the hands of z8 it's in the hands of the players to give it exposure. Crossfire should become more professional, more serious, more broadcasted, and overall just more seen.

Twitch is the answer. Btw if you couldn't tell this is directed more towards the CFNA scene.
Also this is coming from the heart, for the past two weeks I have been streaming my "Gogetit" series and whatnot trying to become the best, but i'm soon realizing I have no goal? To be the best is so general.. It's not like i care about clans because there's no reason to! And that's what i am getting at! GIVE US A REASON TO CARE ABOUT CLANS.

Comments