hi guys i ahve a new idea for the game pls check it out

so the idea is that we need something like more fight more extraordinary more than just zombie we need real fight with real creatures like creatures we all fear and terrified from it like creature from millions of years this creatures are really scary it's the dinosaurs we need real fight real killing machine like dinosaurs so now we can call it the real fight VS dinosaurs and also i suggest if u want to really take with my opinion pls dont make it easy dinosaurs are fast strong and also smart that what i call fight VS real creatures i want it to try it ppl they will think i am stupid or any but think about it guys is that what u want fight zombie is not even exist i know dinosaurs are not exist in this world now but its was before we need to fell how it is when now but its was before we need to feel how it is when dinosaurs are running toward you u will be like oh how about u watch jurassic bark lol i did but i need to fell it when i try to fight it or be scared of my life from it u will be like its just game how u will be scared lol at least u dont want to die fast so u will try ur best to keep ur self alive so it's just survive thing that what its make it so extraordinary that u fight a real creatures like dinosaurs its real it was from 100 million years ago pls guys think about it fighting a zombie is not even exist or fight the most dangerous and killing machine ever exist in our world and we all scared from we all terrified from think about it its gonna be so much fun and survive.

Comments