Dear Player

Dear Players , Why not unite against the decisions of the SmileGate on coupon section ?!!!

I see some of the players are defending their decisions SmileGate About delete weapons permanent and temporary addition

Such as [Xbox
and................. !!

Do they refuse to start a permanent weapons !!

Comments

• Everytime they change something,they never add something usefull.Last time they took away a perm item and added some pathetic useless temp items.When they added a perm item,they took away the m4&ak gold and added a stupid winchester.
    Please,no more changes.
  • Everytime they change something,they never add something usefull.Last time they took away a perm item and added some pathetic useless temp items.When they added a perm item,they took away the m4&ak gold and added a stupid winchester.
    Please,no more changes.

Yes True ,

I Suggest Rerutn Best Pistol in CF Golden Desert Eagle In 100 Coupon And Remove wincheser Gold , And I Suggest Add new Golden Weapons Prem In 125 And 150 Coupon
  • It isn't necessarily that we support the changes to the coupon mall. I personally think the coupon mall was much better five years ago, when it had a 50 coupon axe, for example. But a lot of us do understand that from a business standpoint, permanent items in the coupon mall likely isn't really that profitable for Smilegate.

Coupons can be obtained in the GP or ZP BM, though I find the chances in the GP BM to be pretty horrible, and I'm pretty sure they were lowered by about 50% or so in the last four years, but it's still possible to farm coupons over time without ever investing any ZP. It would be helpful to do surveys, though, and play the BM with that ZP.

My point is that many coupon weapons were very desirable weapons, that could be gotten for free by patient players over time. Or it would at the very best be a nice bonus to players who did spend fair amounts of ZP in the BM. The only weapon I currently use from coupons is the Gold DE, though I did use the M4 Custom as my main weapon for a long time.

So based on that logic, permanent items in the coupon mall, especially for 50-80 coupons, is a thing of the past, and I would wager within a year or so, probably the next coupon mall update, the permanent 100 weapons will be gone too.

Get those OP Gold Winchesters while you still can!
  • Once the people in CFD joined they have been nothing but mules. Example Xbox?
  • Once the people in CFD joined they have been nothing but mules. Example Xbox?

Them feels :(
  • Ouros_dono wrote: »
    It isn't necessarily that we support the changes to the coupon mall. I personally think the coupon mall was much better five years ago, when it had a 50 coupon axe, for example. But a lot of us do understand that from a business standpoint, permanent items in the coupon mall likely isn't really that profitable for Smilegate.

Coupons can be obtained in the GP or ZP BM, though I find the chances in the GP BM to be pretty horrible, and I'm pretty sure they were lowered by about 50% or so in the last four years, but it's still possible to farm coupons over time without ever investing any ZP. It would be helpful to do surveys, though, and play the BM with that ZP.

My point is that many coupon weapons were very desirable weapons, that could be gotten for free by patient players over time. Or it would at the very best be a nice bonus to players who did spend fair amounts of ZP in the BM. The only weapon I currently use from coupons is the Gold DE, though I did use the M4 Custom as my main weapon for a long time.

So based on that logic, permanent items in the coupon mall, especially for 50-80 coupons, is a thing of the past, and I would wager within a year or so, probably the next coupon mall update, the permanent 100 weapons will be gone too.

Get those OP Gold Winchesters while you still can!

Yes it is true coupon section is not profitable much like Black Market but increases the popularity of the game and drives people to buy Crates zp to win coupon
    -Knowing that your chance of winning Coupon from the black market GP very few
  • ^true and im glad i got the ak gold that time and i think we cant do anything to change the mindsets of companies involved they rarely listens to the community's voice.
  • Even if we unite we cant do shet, we are like citizens of a country under dictatorship!!!!
  • Even if we unite we cant do shet, we are like citizens of a country under dictatorship!!!!

Yes True man , Smilegate to not care about ours. Requires only money $$$ !!

I hope that all unite against the hostile decisions regarding the coupon section
    But, unfortunately, I see some of the old players [without mentioning the names of] defending Smilegate! They say such weapons had existed for 5 years !!!!!!!!

Are they do not want to Wright's new golden weapons in the coupon section
    Do they want all the weapons of the Standing on the black market only !!!!!!
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    I hope that all unite against the hostile decisions regarding the coupon section
    But, unfortunately, I see some of the old players [without mentioning the names of] defending Smilegate! They say such weapons had existed for 5 years !!!!!!!!

Are they do not want to Wright's new golden weapons in the coupon section
    Do they want all the weapons of the Standing on the black market only !!!!!!

Lol, you serious? Are you talking about coupon mall changes or overthrowing a totalitarian regime?

Also, older players aren't giving a counter-argument to the recent coupon mall changes, they are giving a factual statement that doesn't give an opinion one way or the other. And it's a valid point. Even if you only played for two years, that's still enough time to have gotten the 80 coupon weapons. I mean, the removal of the Axe, M4-C, AK-Knife, AWM-Camo, Gold M4, and Gold AK should have shown a trend anyone could see. Also, if you want to see the future of our version, look at other what other versions do. I know that most, if not all of them have no items in their coupon mall.

Complaining also, will not change this. You can make the "of course if we don't complain nothing will change" argument, but all I have to ask is this. Ever seen one coupon mall item that has been removed previously return? Nine permanent items gone by my count over five years, many gone for multiple years now. I'm sure every time this happened a complaint thread was made by a dozen people each time, with no result.
  • Are weapons coupon old went without irreversible?!
    not will Return on the black market zp?!