An interesting idea

I know i dont post as much as I used to but ive been thinking...what if we can make guns a TAD bit more unique? So Im thinking of a name tag on a weapon of your choice? obviously it will cost some zp but it will make your guns unique! So think about this...Me and this guy both have imperial dragon boxing gloves...but mine has its own custom name Ex: MikeTyson Gloves. or something like that. Im sure they can put the guns that do have a unique name in quotations "". (Obvious people will be stupid and use bad words as their gun name but dont forget censorship > all) And before I forget the nametag will still be on the gun if someone else picks it up. Example: im sniping with my barret that I renamed "1 For 100" and i die. Some guy comes along and picks it up and it still says "1 For 100".

I dont think it would be too confusing since most people who die by a gun can easily tell what you die by since it shows a picture of the gun on the side sooo...yes no maybe?

Comments

• What is this now, Anvils from Minecraft into CF?

Might as well name all the weapons 'a7a' then. Also, too much idiots will abuse this and name their weapons the most mental things like 'M4A1-Allah Beast' and shiz like that. It defeats the whole purpose of naming guns..

Might as well name all the weapons 'a7a' then. Also, too much idiots will abuse this and name their weapons the most mental things like 'M4A1-Allah Beast' and shiz like that. It defeats the whole purpose of naming guns..

But he said you will buy this Item with ZP :P

just the idiot poor Egy players who do that and since it's ZP item we won't see that :3

Anyway, I don't rly find this Item useful or important u know :)

egyptian would do that and yes m4a1-allah beast or m4a1-guardian beast
    iM4AtChu wrote: »
    I know i dont post as much as I used to but ive been thinking...what if we can make guns a TAD bit more unique? So Im thinking of a name tag on a weapon of your choice? obviously it will cost some zp but it will make your guns unique! So think about this...Me and this guy both have imperial dragon boxing gloves...but mine has its own custom name Ex: MikeTyson Gloves. or something like that. Im sure they can put the guns that do have a unique name in quotations "". (Obvious people will be stupid and use bad words as their gun name but dont forget censorship > all) And before I forget the nametag will still be on the gun if someone else picks it up. Example: im sniping with my barret that I renamed "1 For 100" and i die. Some guy comes along and picks it up and it still says "1 For 100".
    I dont think it would be too confusing since most people who die by a gun can easily tell what you die by since it shows a picture of the gun on the side sooo...yes no maybe?

zp again guys stop saying things with zp think about gp items