New Vip

The next vip weapon should be a melee. Other servers have kukri beast, NA should get a vip kukri or vip axe. Vip axe will be a good weapon for all players. :D

Comments

• NO.
    Lunsama wrote: »
    , NA should get a vip kukri or vip axe.
    no. NO. no. NO. nonononono. NO. we have enough VIP weapons with op pullout, op wallbang, nearly zero recoil, and op reload. We don't need another one that will destroy the only modes left that won't get you doublekill headshotted from across the map by a norecoil $80 gun. no-1.jpg
  • A VIP melee would be awful. Knife-matches would be completely destroyed because of them.
  • Redzebra72 wrote: »
    A VIP melee would be awful. Knife-matches would be completely destroyed because of them.

Too bad that they already are with the amount of midos with speed and long knife.
  • Too bad that they already are with the amount of midos with speed and long knife.

Very true... That's mostly overridden when the lobby has respectable players who actually kick hackers however.
  • FaeArcher wrote: »
    no. NO. no. NO. nonononono. NO. we have enough VIP weapons with op pullout, op wallbang, nearly zero recoil, and op reload. We don't need another one that will destroy the only modes left that won't get you doublekill headshotted from across the map by a norecoil $80 gun. no-1.jpg

Love people who have no clue how a weapon actually works. M4 VIP has the same in recoil as any other silenced M4. You don't even take into consideration the poor bullet reg and still rage about them being OP.

Heard the Kukri VIP also cause some kind of lag when getting a kill or something like that. It doesn't really matter. No matter what weapon you use, if you killed someone with it, you've a noob. I could kill a person who has boxing gloves with brass knuckles, they'd still insult me. I've had people say I should he kicked for having VIP in a melee match before.

You're probably just mad you don't have the items you complain about. Kind of don't see how that is anyone else's problem.
  • Ouros_dono wrote: »
    Love people who have no clue how a weapon actually works. M4 VIP has the same in recoil as any other silenced M4. You don't even take into consideration the poor bullet reg and still rage about them being OP.

Heard the Kukri VIP also cause some kind of lag when getting a kill or something like that. It doesn't really matter. No matter what weapon you use, if you killed someone with it, you've a noob. I could kill a person who has boxing gloves with brass knuckles, they'd still insult me. I've had people say I should he kicked for having VIP in a melee match before.

You're probably just mad you don't have the items you complain about. Kind of don't see how that is anyone else's problem.

The VIP M4s are actually quite difficult to use, especially if you spray a lot. Their recoil is awful and are quite unreliable in finishing your target. I agree with you :)