Totally new event system !

Well the event system in this game sucks ! As probably everyone knows.
My suggestion is making In-Game event system. It will be milion times faster as it will be counting kills/ rounds/ time , anything as it does in Daly Missions. Also it will be way easier than making site check game stats and than sending informations to game to give you specific items. Also you will be able to receive reward right after finishing it so problems like "Hey i did not received 5 crates from last event" would be removed.

So short recapitulation for lazy peepz:D

plusses: its way faster, its way easier for devs to make it (since it is already in game), its way more reliable

minuses: don't know any

Comments

• P3p4n wrote: »
    Well the event system in this game sucks ! As probably everyone knows.
    My suggestion is making In-Game event system. It will be milion times faster as it will be counting kills/ rounds/ time , anything as it does in Daly Missions. Also it will be way easier than making site check game stats and than sending informations to game to give you specific items. Also you will be able to receive reward right after finishing it so problems like "Hey i did not received 5 crates from last event" would be removed.

So short recapitulation for lazy peepz:D

plusses: its way faster, its way easier for devs to make it (since it is already in game), its way more reliable

minuses: don't know any

thats gona cost z8 money , and they dont spend money for us easily
    if they where spending for us the hackin problem would beed solved
    also i think that they want us to visit the site and write on the forums...
  • Well there is one thing. They make milions dollars on us and they cant improve game that we are paying for ? And it wont cost em that much money because as i told before it already is in game and also reward of 500 GPs is in game so making 2nd window with same mechanic and different reward ? Not a big deal i suppose. And if they will not solve problems like this the comunity will get slowly ****ed off by theyre thinking which probably is "give us money and we wont give a f**k about you guys playing this game". Also thing where they've spoke about new anti-cheat for nearly month and anti cheat got hacked in 2nd day after release because of using same old source code (facepalm).
    So i guess they should totally change type of anticheat to make it working (only way i see).
  • Make millions, can't afford proper anti-cheat.

And you think they're going to do THIS?
  • I dont realy think that the event traker has to do with the reward delay but at least you could know if youre gona get your reward
    mine friend is still waitin a reward that event page told him he is gona get
    So they dont have to fix just the event page but the giveaway system too