Change Slug to Dread as Default

The title says it all. Why, you may ask?

1. Green is for Ghetto

2. Since we don't have the Barrett buff here, it's very hard to kill mutants with 3k hp at long distances. Also, it would seem more fair, since mutants clearly have a huge advantage over soldiers.

3. Let's says it was a 1v7 as commando. In versions with dread..

Dread: 6 dreads with 2K HP, Xeno 7k HP, = 19 hits to kill all + 6k HP from evolutions, = 25 hits

Slug: 6 Slug with 3k hP, Xeno 7K HP, = 25 hits to kill all + 6k HP from evolutions, = 31 hits

You can clearly tell that slugs have 1/6 more advantage. Not too high but not too low either.

4. Difference between the 2:

Slug: Longer reach, more HP, faster basic attack
Dread: Better G ability speed, right-click executes faster

Conclusion: Slug should be considered as a ZP mutant class.

5. NA simply has no teamwork whatsoever, it'll be extremely hard for a person to defend against 2-3 Slugs alone without some OP weapon.

#greenisghetto

Comments

• The title says it all. Why, you may ask?

1. Green is for Ghetto

2. Since we don't have the Barrett buff here, it's very hard to kill mutants with 3k hp at long distances. Also, it would seem more fair, since mutants clearly have a huge advantage over soldiers.

3. Let's says it was a 1v7 as commando. In versions with dread..

Dread: 6 dreads with 2K HP, Xeno 7k HP, = 19 hits to kill all + 6k HP from evolutions, = 25 hits

Slug: 6 Slug with 3k hP, Xeno 7K HP, = 25 hits to kill all + 6k HP from evolutions, = 31 hits

You can clearly tell that slugs have 1/6 more advantage. Not too high but not too low either.

4. Difference between the 2:

Slug: Longer reach, more HP, faster basic attack
    Dread: Better G ability speed, right-click executes faster

Conclusion: Slug should be considered as a ZP mutant class.

5. NA simply has no teamwork whatsoever, it'll be extremely hard for a person to defend against 2-3 Slugs alone without some OP weapon.

#greenisghetto

But slugs are so fat that i can hit them easily with no problem. I cant say the same with dreads of maidens.

But i think we do need a change. Maybe for a month we could get dreads? :D