Golden desert Eagle

Hello Guys , I Suggest Add Golden Desert Eagle 90 Day In DogTag
[We All Know Golden Desert Eagle Is currently unavailable]

Is already the most popular pistol In CrossFire My words True or False ,Can not remain unavailable for a long time
Should be available soon

Comments

• Yes, and make everyone else who earned it permanantly feel non-unique.

You should really stop spamming threads about that freaking whole coupon thing, cuz IT'S NOT GOING TO COME BACK.

And no, I don't want another +3 bullets for egyptians to aimbot me in a FFA or Egy TD match.
  • Hello Guys , I Suggest Add Golden Desert Eagle 90 Day In DogTag
    [We All Know Golden Desert Eagle Is currently unavailable]

Is already the most popular pistol In CrossFire My words True or False ,Can not remain unavailable for a long time
    Should be available soon

Then it'l make people who have it be worth as much anymore, cause even cows will have them
  • [Xbox wrote: »
    Then it'l make people who have it be worth as much anymore, cause even cows will have them

What about the new players who have not been able to get it and I am one of them
  • What about the new players who have not been able to get it and I am one of them

What about old players who work hard to get em?

Lets face it, it's never going to come back, stop making threads and QQing over it, end of story.

I, also who haven't gotten the Gold-DE, am not making a fuss like a 6-year old over some shiny weapon in a game.

You shoulda got it when you had the chance. End of story.
  • They already made the Kris users feel like crud, leave the Deagle Gold as it is.
  • what about the new players who have not been able to get it and i am one of them

you had 5 years to get it ffs.
  • What about the new players who have not been able to get it and I am one of them

Don't want to start anything with you my friend.

Ways to Obtain It.

-Community Events
    I host Events personally and I have given out prizes that contained 90 Day Desert Eagle Gold's I'm sure more of those will come in the future.

-GM Events
    GameMasters Host their own Events as well, maybe one day they'l feel like giving out Desert Eagle Gold's who knows?

Long story short, be patient my friend, one day you might be lucky :)
  • you can get it for 30 or 90 days in Badge when you complete up to the level of one of them, I forgot.
  • [Xbox wrote: »
    Don't want to start anything with you my friend.

Ways to Obtain It.

-Community Events
    I host Events personally and I have given out prizes that contained 90 Day Desert Eagle Gold's I'm sure more of those will come in the future.

-GM Events
    GameMasters Host their own Events as well, maybe one day they'l feel like giving out Desert Eagle Gold's who knows?

Long story short, be patient my friend, one day you might be lucky :)

Thank you :)
  • It's not that fu***** great ._. , I still find DE-C is way better ! :D
  • Better solution. Invent time travel, and go back in time and get one permanently.

In all seriousness, I could see the merit of having a DE in the coupon exchange, but not this skin. Add a different skinned DE instead.

Sidenote, fun thought. What if instead of just one coupon weapon at a time, WE ADDED TWO? A main firearm and a sidearm. Totally genius. Almost as good as that time travel idea I once had.
  • dlvc_life wrote: »
    Yeah the de c is superior.

Agree with this.Why?.Because its true.
  • -.-

They're limited edition, let's keep it that way. 90 days of a Golden Desert is bad enough.
    Can you just accept that they're not coming back? There's an Anaconda-Gold, it's fairly equal in stats to the Desert Eagle Gold. You should buy that instead. :)
    But if you really wanted to make a change in dog-tags, I suggest it not be golden guns.
    ---
    Desert Eagle Camo is better than any other pistol.
    "VIP-LIKE' fast reload, high damage, low recoil, high accuracy.
    it's a like a VIP pistol for GP
  • Saw the thread name and I straight up know who would make it.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GOLDEN DEAGLE.

Yes you missed out I also did aswell and guess what I don't care.

Go spin in the BM for a Deagle with 10 bullets if you want a more ammo deagle so badly.

• Okay. To be honest on this thread those saying it shouldn't come back or had years to get it etc etc are as*****s. Why do I say that? Reason being not everyone was able to buy zp even if it was in coupons for 5 years. Some people still haven't been able to get that much coupons from GP crates in that time might of still been a problem, since its all luck based so stop being hypocrites just because you purchase zp, and for those who were too lazy to get it and had the coupons but blew it on other stuff like wrench etc stop whinning. I would say +1 but must also remember badge system gives the gold d.e for 90 days. If anything maybe placing the gold M4 as a dogtag weapon wouldn't be a bad idea since its probably the most rare gun there is of the golden weapons, but other than that you are able to obtain it for 90 days still tho it will take more work than just finishing missions and getting dogtags. Not trying to be mean just being real those who purchase zp and have nothing good to say should keep their opinions to theirselves.

" Sorry we cant bring it back...sucks to be you...thank you for understanding" Z8.

I can understand that you would like to be able to get that pistol as well. The point is: Items just have to change with time.
    Regarding the coupon system:
    I assume that you're not spending excessively on this game, but there are people who do. These people gain enormous amounts of coupons rather quickly. At first, they exchange them for items they don't have yet. At some point, however, they have everything and of course they want new items.
    Personally, I recently exchanged my coupons for the Winchester Gold as it was the last permanent coupon item I didn't have. Now I will have to wait until new permanent coupon weapons are introduced (I think the Golden AWM will be due fro exchange soon).

Regarding your suggestion:
    I think it is unlikely that previously removed coupon weapons are ever going to make it into Dog Tags since they are simply too valuable for that. Collecting nine different Dog Tags is not nearly as hard as collecting 80 or more coupons. Also, it would deprive owners of the Golden Deagle of their incentive to collect Dog Tags: why should I earn Dog Tags for a temporary Golden Desert Eagle when I already have two permanent ones?

Still, there may be chances to get it: Apart from those already mentioned above, it might once be a prize in upcoming Spin the Wheel events (just like the 90 day AK Gold was).
    ST6Ghost wrote: »
    Okay. To be honest on this thread those saying it shouldn't come back or had years to get it etc etc are as*****s. Why do I say that? Reason being not everyone was able to buy zp even if it was in coupons for 5 years. Some people still haven't been able to get that much coupons from GP crates in that time might of still been a problem, since its all luck based so stop being hypocrites just because you purchase zp, and for those who were too lazy to get it and had the coupons but blew it on other stuff like wrench etc stop whinning. [...]

This has nothing to do with being a hypocrite. This is a F2P game. It's not our fault that we purchase ZP and you do not. Rather than telling us to shut up you should reconsider your attitude: if you can't or don't want to purchase ZP, you should not expect to have the same chances that ZP buyers have.

best regards,
    Urkel