Extinct Mode

I was bored in class so I started to make a random weird mode :D
im not done with it yet I want you guys to balance and add things to make it better

OVERVIEW: you start off with 6 mutants 6 humans and 6 ghosts and try to wipe out the other race to win the game

When you the last person in your race u turn into a SUPER SOLDIER, A SUPER GHOST, OR A SUPER HUMAN AND STAY THAT WAY UNTIL U GET 2 OF YOUR PARTIES BACK ON YOUR SIDE OR DIE AND UR RACE WILL BE EXTINCT

Changes: if you get kill by a race you join the race
*************************************************************************************
MUTANTS: all dreads, have 1500 hp, can regenerate, has g skill take 500 hp per use and is only 5 secs, see ghost 15% better than humans, and see ghost 2% standing still
DAMAGE: Mutate humans instantly, kills ghost in 3-5 slashes and 2 secondary attack
SUPER MUTANTS: Has 3000 hp, longer g skill plus 5, see ghost 20% more and 6% standing still
*************************************************************************************
GHOST: all have axe, does twice as much damage to mutants
SUPER GHOST:has 300 hp, reduces mutants visions to see them and lower breath
DAMAGE: kill mutants in 5-6slashes and 3-4 secondary sashes kills humans regular like in gm
HUMANS: all have m4a1 adv and anaconda adv, m4a1 stuns mutants and anaconda knockback mutants, damage is not like in hmx but anaconda is stronger than m4a1 towards mutants
SUPER HUMANS: has 500 hp, better seeing ghost and higher attack damage to mutants
DAMAGE: kill ghost normal kills mutants 40-60 bullets m4a1 adv and anaconda 30-40 bullets

Comments