1v1 Mode

A mode that allows 2 players to have a fair duel 1 vs 1. There would be a number of maps in that mode that look similar to Ship, Crates and some metal containers to hide behind, AK47s, M4A1s, AUGs and some other classic guns would be on the ground like on the map Alaska. Any BP would be deactivated for that particular match and you can only pick up weapons. Before the match you can choose if you want snipers put in or not or only snipers and another option if you want to allow players to cross into the players territory or not beyond mid point to maybe avoid campers. Different maps would have different ranges of how far you are from each other and the matches are counted using rounds not kills because just like in elimination you start the round again fresh after everyone has died so hp recovered and ammo why makes it more fair because if it was TD with kills the other person would have hp reduced and next round he would get killed and then they would kill him and would go on forever not really showing whos better and getting a close tie. Maybe before the match start you can choose if you want rounds or kills. And the maps shouldn't have many openings so for example not many crates where a player could come out of anywhere because the other player would have to look everywhere while the other just comes out and kills him because they were looking the other way which isn't really fair.

Comments

• {Killua wrote: »
    A mode that allows 2 players to have a fair duel 1 vs 1. There would be a number of maps in that mode that look similar to Ship, Crates and some metal containers to hide behind, AK47s, M4A1s, AUGs and some other classic guns would be on the ground like on the map Alaska. Any BP would be deactivated for that particular match and you can only pick up weapons. Before the match you can choose if you want snipers put in or not or only snipers and another option if you want to allow players to cross into the players territory or not beyond mid point to maybe avoid campers. Different maps would have different ranges of how far you are from each other and the matches are counted using rounds not kills because just like in elimination you start the round again fresh after everyone has died so hp recovered and ammo why makes it more fair because if it was TD with kills the other person would have hp reduced and next round he would get killed and then they would kill him and would go on forever not really showing whos better and getting a close tie. Maybe before the match start you can choose if you want rounds or kills. And the maps shouldn't have many openings so for example not many crates where a player could come out of anywhere because the other player would have to look everywhere while the other just comes out and kills him because they were looking the other way which isn't really fair.
    Good idea, but come on..... we are talking about CF NA there are so many serious issues regarding the game (hacks,pay to win guns,bugged report system etc). Besides you ( we ) have to realise that nothing that is suggested here on the forums concerns developers in China / Korea or w/e.
  • Borjah wrote: »
    Good idea, but come on..... we are talking about CF NA there are so many serious issues regarding the game (hacks,pay to win guns,bugged report system etc). Besides you ( we ) have to realise that nothing that is suggested here on the forums concerns developers in China / Korea or w/e.

umm, so then I should brag about hacks and pay to win guns because that will concern the developers? why is there a sub-forum specifically for suggestions then?
  • {Killua wrote: »
    umm, so then I should brag about hacks and pay to win guns because that will concern the developers? why is there a sub-forum specifically for suggestions then?
    Don't get me wrong I just wanted to say that u should suggest things that are already feasible in our version such as events, giveaways, re-addition of weapons, video contests, tournaments etc ..... and not new modes that require the approval of the Chinese headquarters....
  • If they did this 1v1 they would have to code the game to give it more of a legitimate standard. I say this because what if all you do is 1v1and theres is an event out there that requires you to play a certain amount of hours. It will only count if you play with 6+ people so it might take some coding.
  • iM4AtChu wrote: »
    If they did this 1v1 they would have to code the game to give it more of a legitimate standard. I say this because what if all you do is 1v1and theres is an event out there that requires you to play a certain amount of hours. It will only count if you play with 6+ people so it might take some coding.
    Don't forget about the developers in China baby, don't ever forget. It will take ages to contact them even if I was Saidin xD
  • Borjah wrote: »
    Don't forget about the developers in China baby, don't ever forget. It will take ages to contact them even if I was Saidin xD

How do you know?