Clan item

I think they should add the cw reset and clan KDR reset just a suggest and also make that clan request work and also

Make the clan bank so we can buy guns for our members cause the left per zp is a waste and i wanna reward my members

Comments

• GIaciers wrote: »
    I think they should add the cw reset and clan KDR reset just a suggest and also make that clan request work and also

Make the clan bank so we can buy guns for our members cause the left per zp is a waste and i wanna reward my members

Gaycierz!

Why u no give ZB on bday :(

Lol imma hold that to you for the rest of your life :3

OT: CW reset would be messy, what if a noop LT used it and ur clan was like top 500?

I like the second one though, but it should be limited to Leader only since LTs will probably abuse.
  • Gaycierz!

Why u no give ZB on bday :(

Lol imma hold that to you for the rest of your life :3

OT: CW reset would be messy, what if a noop LT used it and ur clan was like top 500?

I like the second one though, but it should be limited to Leader only since LTs will probably abuse.

He means wins and losses, he never said match points.
  • attention to the site of the game very few ..
  • GIaciers wrote: »

I did bring the clan bank issue up with support a couple of years ago.Their reply to me was that hardly anyone ever used it so they took it away.They said that only 5% of all clans used it.They also said it might come back in the future.Let me say this..The reason the clan bank failed was because that you could not buy items for say 1 person who you think has done well and should be rewarded.You could only buy items in groups of 5,10,15,20. You could not buy items 1 at a time ,if you wanted to buy for 6 people you had to buy 10.It was not flexible and that is why not many people used it.This has bugged me for ages as i paid 20.000 zp into the clan bank to convert it into gp .I was going to give 10 clan members who needed some help 40.000 gp each so they could all buy a desert eagle.The next day after i deposit the zp,Z8 closed the clan bank with absolutely no warning and no refund.
  • I also think that if people could see all the ZP that they donated was doing good things for their clan ,then they would be happy to donate more.I think smilegate should look into restoring clan bank because it would actually earn them more money.Not many donate any more because there is nothing to spend clan bank money on ,unless you want to change your clan name every week ;) Only the Leader of clan could spend the
    money so there was no abuse of system. Thanks for bringing this back up Glaciers.+1 from me.
  • Definitely agree with this.

Haven't had a clan update in awhile.
  • And the clan request thing under the how many people applied thing
    They should fix that what ever it does

It Gould be a invite to a clan to schedule a cw or somthing like that

But yea a lot of clan have over loaded with zp in bank and cannot do anything so...why not give to our special members

Or u can gift those zp to members and do whatever they want