New Crossfire Update ( Coupons, Daily Mission Reward, FP Mall and New BM weapon)

*Suggestion*

**1** : New Coupon Exchange Suggestion
Today's Coupons for some are a goal, for others a bonus.
For those that consider it a goal, to reach the highest rewards is very hard since they don't spend a lot

of money trying to get weapons from the black market.
In the final rewards it should have at least more than 1 choice of rifle, today it only has a winchester

that it's not very helpful in long range combat, a pistol and a sniper.
In my opinion, there must be more permanent weapons in the final coupons.

Here's my view that appeals more the CF's customers :

10 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo1_zps4f6f19fe.png

15 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo2_zps031173da.png

25 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo3_zps9644b4df.png

50 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo4_zpsdc825c37.png

60 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo5_zps2df5e350.png

70 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo6_zpsfd1f8ad6.png

80 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo7_zps7e46b7f0.png

100 Coupons:
SemTiacutetulo8_zps5167c2d5.png

After viewing my suggestion you may think that it will be an explosion of weapons in the game. It

won't because its hard for most players to reach that amount of coupons. This update can increase the

amount of purchases in black market and as so it's a good update and a very benefictial one to Smilegate

West.

I consider myself as an average player and i want good weapons that i can use to increase my level in the

game, as so i'm willing to spend that amount to reach this amazing weapons that were taken.

**2** : New Daily mission reward
The Dual Tiger is so oldfashion that need to be replaced however it can't be replaced by an

awesome weapon since the haker situation still and will always be a problem.

An average weapon that i agree that is a good replacement to the old one is:
M4A1 - Silencer

M4A1Silencer_zps9d7b0712.png

**3** : New Weapon and Caracter ( FP Mall)

In my account such as in numerous others accounts, we own tons of FP and the weapons available are

not very persuasiv to be purchased. As so, i suggest an introduction of a new weapon and skin caracter

available to be purchased with FP.

Weapon FP:
Katana Crystal ( not created so far, good weapon to be a FP gun, not very powerfull and available to every

player . Price i suggest : 220 FP (1 Day), 440 FP (7 Days), 880 FP ( 30 Days).

Skin Caracter FP :

[FP] SPOP - Elite : 880FP (1 Day), 1760 FP (7 Day), 3520 FP (30 Day)

SPOPElite_zps6ad05928.png

&
[FP] SWAT- Elite : 880 FP (1 Day), 1760 FP (7 Day), 3520 FP (30 Day)

SWATElite_zps3cd10450.png

**4** : New Black Market Weapon Suggestion
The New Weapon that i suggest should be introduced to the Black Market is a weapon that it's

powerfull and that fits in many great bags ( ex: M4A1 Obsidian and Kukri Gold // AK 103 and Kukri Royal

Dragon)

Raging Bull

RagingBull_zps6055ab24.png

The Secret to a successfull game is to keep improving in every update. I really hope that CF

masters support my opinion and take this in consideration.
Thanks you for reading, Player's name:" *[RL]BaDasS ".

Comments

• Decent suggestions but what this game mostly needs is a ping limitation service to get rid off laggers avoiding a smooth game. There are way too many 120+ ping guys out there
  • Decent suggestions but what this game mostly needs is a ping limitation service to get rid off laggers avoiding a smooth game. There are way too many 120+ ping guys out there

Bad idea cause sometime i watch p0rn and my ping is 7k and than if limit 120 I can't play :(
  • Rudizxc wrote: »
    *Suggestion*

For those that consider it a goal, to reach the highest rewards is very hard since they don't spend a lot

In the final rewards it should have at least more than 1 choice of rifle, today it only has a winchester

10 Coupons:

15 Coupons:

25 Coupons:

50 Coupons:

60 Coupons:

70 Coupons:

80 Coupons:

100 Coupons:

SemTiacutetulo8_zps4c80a0d8.png

After viewing my suggestion you may think that it will be an explosion of weapons in the game. It

won't because its hard for most players to reach that amount of coupons. This update can increase the

amount of purchases in black market and as so it's a good update and a very benefictial one to Smilegate

West.

I consider myself as an average player and i want good weapons that i can use to increase my level in the

game, as so i'm willing to spend that amount to reach this amazing weapons that were taken.

The Dual Tiger is so oldfashion that need to be replaced however it can't be replaced by an

M4A1 - Silencer

In my account such as in numerous others accounts, we own tons of FP and the weapons available are

not very persuasiv to be purchased. As so, i suggest an introduction of a new weapon and skin caracter

Weapon FP:
    Katana Crystal ( not created so far, good weapon to be a FP gun, not very powerfull and available to every

Skin Caracter FP :

&

The New Weapon that i suggest should be introduced to the Black Market is a weapon that it's

powerfull and that fits in many great bags ( ex: M4A1 Obsidian and Kukri Gold // AK 103 and Kukri Royal

Dragon)

Raging Bull

The Secret to a successfull game is to keep improving in every update. I really hope that CF

A great idea I hope that this change occurs in the coupon section
  • GIaciers wrote: »
    Bad idea cause sometime i watch p0rn and my ping is 7k and than if limit 120 I can't play :(

May I kindly ask you for your age?:)
  • May I kindly ask you for your age?:)

LMAO xDD

Great suggestion anyway +1 :P
  • Most of the content that you posted is from another version of CrossFire. I doubt we will get permanent weapons in the coupon system in the future! Better get the guns while they last since you won't know when they will change.

Lmfao... kk made me laugh!!!
  • A great idea
    It is certain that this adjustment in the coupon section if Event
    Will become increasingly popular this version much,And increased rates of buy ZP after dropped after deleted Golden M4A1 And Golden AK and Golden Desert Eagle

abel95 wrote: »
    Most of the content that you posted is from another version of CrossFire. I doubt we will get permanent weapons in the coupon system in the future! Better get the guns while they last since you won't know when they will change.

What is the name of this version in order to play and spend my money attic
    If you already own the issuance of such weapons in the coupon section it is certain that they should play and spend my money attic
  • A great idea I Hope Return Golden M4A1 And Golden AK47
  • Niice
    okiskidkei wrote: »
    A great idea I Hope Return Golden M4A1 And Golden AK47

me To And What About Return Golden Desert Eagle In 100 Coupon :)
  • The quality of the coupon mall has only gone in one direction. Down. That's not going to change. Glad I got most of the perm stuff while I still could.
  • This new update would increase the player's interest and their will invest . The demand to win these prizes is huge and i believe that most of the players would invest top dollar to win them.
    The key to keep the demand up is to improve the quality every time a change is made.
  • Rudizxc wrote: »

50 Coupons:

60 Coupons:

70 Coupons:

80 Coupons:

100 Coupons:

Do you really think that they will add all these guns :eek:
    We only ask for one decent rifle even if it will cost 150 coupons.
    They wouldn't add one rifle,how do you think they will add as much rifles?
    Rudizxc wrote: »
    M4A1 - Silencer

5K GP is better as a dogtag reward :/
    Weapon FP:
    Katana Crystal

So fqing OP.
    Skin Caracter FP :

No more female characters please.
  • llxYzll wrote: »
    Do you really think that they will add all these guns :eek:
    We only ask for one decent rifle even if it will cost 150 coupons.
    They wouldn't add one rifle,how do you think they will add as much rifles?.

What About Replace Golden Wenchester With Golden rifle weapon ?!!
  • What About Replace Golden Wenchester With Golden rifle weapon ?!!
    And you're asking me this question be cuz?

Anyways they won't gonna add any perm weapons to the coupon section,they will take away the current perm weapons one by one.
  • Good shet, but i doubt its gonna happen hehehe
  • What is the benefit to SmileGate from Cancel all Weapon Prem in BM Coupon
    They kill CrossFire NA in this strange decisions
    Who Accpet With me
  • okiskidkei wrote: »
    What is the benefit to SmileGate from Cancel all Weapon Prem in BM Coupon
    They kill CrossFire NA in this strange decisions
    Who Accpet With me

Ik ik all these complaint

But we are lucky we are the only ones with perm

And u can still get m4 custom from ribbon
    Golden deagle is pretty much deagle camo

So...
    Ik ik all these complaint

But we are lucky we are the only ones with perm

And u can still get m4 custom from ribbon
    Golden deagle is pretty much deagle camo

So...

man We Want Add A New Gold Weapon In BM Coupon , You Dont Want !!!
  • i cant wait till i pick up my real deal raging bull, .44 mag! hoorah!
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    man We Want Add A New Gold Weapon In BM Coupon

Yes True :0
  • True that some of the weapons i posted are from different CF servers, and for some reason i put them here.
    A better coupon prize distribution must be made and i think this is the best one.
  • Everyone had plenty of chances to get the Golden M4/Ak47/Deagle for coupons while they were out for YEARS.

Why bring them back?
  • Im_Adrian wrote: »
    Everyone had plenty of chances to get the Golden M4/Ak47/Deagle for coupons while they were out for YEARS.

Why bring them back?

True, however bringing it back for a while wouldn't make a negative impact but would increase the rush for the aquisition of most of these weapons.

S.T.F.U. the average ping is 120 for everyone not rich enought to buy a good PC or internet connection
    if everyone had money , crossfire servers would be half empty and even less all the time
    *Suggestion*

10 Coupons:

15 Coupons:

25 Coupons:

50 Coupons:

60 Coupons:

70 Coupons:

80 Coupons:

100 Coupons:

West.

M4A1 - Silencer

Weapon FP:

Skin Caracter FP :

&

Dragon)

Raging Bull

realy nice idead but the ak m4 and awm gold cant be so cheap at 80 coupons
    BUT ITS TIME TO GET PERMANED GUNS FORM COUPONS , if they keep like this , the 100 coupon rewars will be golden knive 5 days golden grenade 7 hours and golden type 89 for 30 minites ...
    and the revolver you sugested is overpowerd, its a nice gun but i hope it wont ruin the game like the FP kriss super V