Web mall update?

I'm not sure if i read somewhere that they wouldn't be updating the web mall at all or if they would but rarely, or if that was about that they wont update bp items often/at all...
Anyway, new chars arent added to web mall but are added to the game, the package items have been moved to game shop etc...
Is the web mall shutting down or what? So basically with it shutting down, everything we would be able to get on black friday will be useless stuff, or will that event be canceled or...
Because I would really like to grab that AA12 on black friday if it goes -50% off like every year but it seems i wont be able to as it is not getting updated at all...
Any official announcements? :(

Comments

• The web mall has been neglected, rather than receiving attention at all. It probably isn't a top priority right now.

There was a maintenance update on the web mall earlier, but I believe nothing was added. They fixed up the names of the characters, updated the prices of the BP guns, and combined some items.

I would rather have ZP deposit bonuses or an in-game purchase discount for something like Black Friday. Probably worth to go for crates or revive tokens if there's a sale, at least for me. Basically the web mall is most likely going to stay like what it is now, and without further due, continue to be neglected.
  • The web mall has been neglected, rather than receiving attention at all. It probably isn't a top priority right now.

There was a maintenance update on the web mall earlier, but I believe nothing was added. They fixed up the names of the characters, updated the prices of the BP guns, and combined some items.

I would rather have ZP deposit bonuses or an in-game purchase discount for something like Black Friday. Probably worth to go for crates or revive tokens if there's a sale, at least for me. Basically the web mall is most likely going to stay like what it is now, and without further due, continue to be neglected.

Well yeah, sure...
    I dont care where they put the discount...If they're going to put -50%/-40% on the item shop temporaries (which i strongly doubt they will), that would be fine too.

I would rather have for something like Black Friday. Probably worth to go for crates or revive tokens if there's a sale, at least for me. Basically the web mall is most likely going to stay like what it is now, and without further due, continue to be neglected.

I agree with you Fizzeq. ZP deposit bonus or a purchase discount in the game would be very good.