To MODs

I've owned a 84 Coupon When omitted Golden Desert Eagle Without that tell us that you will delete
As previously have you been doing before delete the weapon you tell us that it will deletes ,As it did when it was deleted Golden M4A1 And Golden AK 47
If you have told us you will Deleted Golden Desert Eagle i was will get it ,So I want you to take 80 coupon And Gave Me Golden Desert Eagle
Is this possible ؟

Comments

• Moderators don't deal with the game, you mean the GMs.

Also, the GMs didn't have notice until patch day either. It was a Smilegate decision that caught everybody off guard, and they had to go ahead and apply the changes as told.

No, they will not give you a Golden DE for 80 coupons. You will only be able to redeem for one of the currently available coupon guns/items.
  • Moderators don't deal with the game, you mean the GMs.

Also, the GMs didn't have notice until patch day either. It was a Smilegate decision that caught everybody off guard, and they had to go ahead and apply the changes as told.

No, they will not give you a Golden DE for 80 coupons. You will only be able to redeem for one of the currently available coupon guns/items.

Is it possible that you will take Some Weapons And 100 Coupon And 20.000 ZP
    And Gave Me it ?
  • Is it possible that you will take Some Weapons And 100 Coupon And 20.000 ZP
    And Gave Me it ?

Nope, I'm not one to deal with this.

But I'll go ahead and make the call that it's not possible for such a negotiation. Like I said, you may only redeem your coupons for one of the current guns/items in the coupon section of the black market.
This discussion has been closed.