Black Widow night

Tell me what you guys think of a Black Widow "Night"?

And please post any idea's you've thought of, or that spring up while reading this.

I was thinking that if it was considered, that there would be new boxes or box arrangements.

Just a couple idea's to help you guys get going:

Maybe a large box along both walls of long A with a large and small box on the sides of one of the large boxes.
Allowing players to jump up on one side to give a sense of surprise for Black List.

At B site, removing the top box in the box room and adding smaller boxes, allowing players to also reach the opposite corner.

Closing double doors to B site and the Arch-doors in middle.
Then adding a ladder in B-connector to enter a hallway that connects above the angled box in Global Risk spawn.
It also allows players to walk on top of double doors to B site with a triple box on top there.
Then adding a door to B site's back window.

Expand the hallway to catwalk; connecting it to long A.

Again, these are all just idea's for a Black Widow night.

Comments

• Ltddt wrote: »
    Tell me what you guys think of a Black Widow "Night" map or a Port Flood map?

Please post any idea's you've thought of.

Black Widow Night Nice Idea :D
  • Black Widow Night Nice Idea :D

Stop post farming..

OT: yeah/no, I don't really like remakes of the map UNLESS it looks unique (ex: New Greece and Festival)
  • (I'll add this to the top.)

I was thinking that if it was considered, that there would be new boxes or box arrangements.

Just a couple idea's to help you guys get going:

Maybe a large box along both walls of long A with a large and small box on the sides of one of the large boxes.
    Allowing players to jump up on one side to give a sense of surprise for Black List.

At B site, removing the top box in the box room and adding smaller boxes, allowing players to also reach the opposite corner.

Closing double doors to B site and the Arch-doors in middle.
    Then adding a ladder in B-connector to enter a hallway that connects above the angled box in Global Risk spawn.
    It also allows players to walk on top of double doors to B site with a triple box on top there.
    Then adding a door to B site's back window.

Expand the hallway to catwalk; connecting it to long A.

Again, these are all just idea's for a Black Widow night.
  • 'Starburst wrote:
    ;4076674']Stop post farming..

OT: yeah/no, I don't really like remakes of the map UNLESS it looks unique (ex: New Greece and Festival)

Actually he got to say his opinion in this suggestion thread and it's helping who made the thread to make his idea more popular :P

OT : Yea sure , any new popular maps are fine to spend the time on , +1