Suggestion about hackers

Hi all, first I want to apologize for the mistakes of expression, not American and do not know English perfectly.
* I suggest you stop for a possibility to create a new account for crossfire, the lower the number of ha.ckers because they auns be at least 3 ha.ckers map.
* If you made ​​another proposal say it because I have not thought of anything, but I want to do something to get rid of these cheaters once.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• How are new people supposed to play if they cant make a new account?
  • Big_Fish wrote: »
    How are new people supposed to play if they cant make a new account?

New players from unauthorised/uncontrolled servers shouldn't have that luxury! Why should we give a chance to specific region(s) out there if they only have been abusing the game i.e Egypt servers.

Obviously there should be an 'IP BAN' to stop hackers re-creating accounts & the current legit players of those region(s) can continue to play normally. CF/AL has done this without hesitation, so should our CF/NA version.
  • Big_Fish wrote: »
    How are new people supposed to play if they cant make a new account?

Cheaters make new accounts and use their hacks thinking that if I get banned, they will make another account anyway, unless they get up their accounts banned. Or those that use high level hack, hack playing with thinking that if I do their other accounts banned anyway.
    If it is good suggestion, you say another, but to do something together to get rid of hackers, we are a community, to unite all and do something.
    Many do not give kick, let them play, especially in FFA, do not understand what helps them.
    Tonight three maps FFA were about 20 hackers who do not even kicked. We can not give more than 1 kick FFA, as I would have given you all the hackers.