Most Vital Suggestion Of All!

No offence to anyone but here is my verdict from experience & most say this also anyway in 'Barracks', no one is stupid. This is just constructive critiscism.

CF/LA are a good Team unlike ours. They will block Egypt servers (http://br.forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=157643). They actually do what they can to make their players from their region happy & protected from those shameful hackers. Thus, those players play happy most of the time because "legit is fair play." Thats "REAL RESPECT" right their to those fans!

In CF/NA we have a potential good Team but only seek nothing else but profit ATM (very money hungry). They care much less about how our legit players experience is & what to improve upon, all they want is just for us to spend our hard earning money & no questions asked. Thus the game is slowly ending into a halt due to hacking & most hackers are/or speak Arabic as many already know. Here is a list of all the countries that speak Arabic (I may have missed a few, forgive me).

Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Libya

Most of these countries probably don't have access or don't play CF/NA but Egypt, thats why most believe 80-90% of hackers are from there out of all the other Arabic countries. There are also hackers from other countries too like USA its self but most of them are from other unknown & uncontrolled servers of other countries like stated above.

My conclusion:

(1) Either Z8 Team invest on a sophisticated system that auto bans 99.99% accurately & permanently bans those accounts that used "alien codes" to cheat the game in any way or form.
(This way hackers will get tired of making accounts because they immediately get banned soon as they turn on those hacks, thus giving up).

(2) "Block once & for all" those Egypt server(s) & immediately get rid of a huge population of "hackers." Sounds unfair right?.. Well it's also not fair for those Mido's, Ahmed's & Mohammed's to just Log-in & play CF/NA "the hacker way" & ruin everyone else's fun in other countries game version(s) (like ours)!

(2A) If option (2) was eventually accomplished Z8 would lose many players but at least the remaining would love to spend lots of money because the game was much cleaner again. Egyptian's could then come up with their own CF version if they wish & hack 24/7 all they want with no restrictions!

(3) This way we would "KILL THE CANCER" by which I mean most hackers & everyone would be happy, BELIEVE ME!

Sorry if I sound offensive but i'm only stating facts through experience.. I just "DREAM" of seeing 'EGYPT' have no access to CF/NA & get their own version of Crossfire in their region with no restrictions, so they can knock themselves out with whatever they wish to do. The good innocent legit Egyptian players could get compensation if they own the "honourable ribbon" & get a transfer or something back to their Egyptian CF version & everyone would be happy!

I'm sick of seeing this game suffer i've been playing since 2009 & I sure have seen enough experience like most around here. So this suggestion needs to keep coming up until Z8 responds to it & take any positive action once & for all!!!

Leave your comments, no trolls allowed or Staff will close thread.

May God/Allah give us health & Peace!

Comments

• I have seen a better suggestions.
    Egyptians can play ANY version of CF and they won't get IP restricted until they got their own version,when they get it,they won't be able to log in game and they won't even be able to download other version's client.
    Current Egyptian accounts will be able to login game and eventually the hacking accounts will be banned and they won't be able to create new accounts in any CF version except their own version and the legit accounts will remain in UK servers and everyone will be happy.
  • That thread is not saying that they will ban Egy IPs from the game. That guy is only stating that it is a fact that egyptians are having access to CF AL servers which will make the hacking situation of that version even worse than already is.

We shouldn't forget that this game is Free to play so the only way they can do money is from people that buy ZP. If this was a pay to play game and if it only introduced ZP content then you could call them "money hungry". Since you are comparing our version with CF SEA I will just make this clear : CF SEA don't have a GP BM unlike our version. Prices from the crates / VIPs are actually higher than our version. Since I am from Portugal I can obviously understand what they say and I follow every single youtuber from CF SEA ( 1k subscribers ) and let me tell you that they are not happy with their version either. They complain about the hacking situation AND about the prices of everything. Don't forget the fact that they don't have a GP BM and they don't have any permanent weapon from the coupon system.

Enough of comparing versions: It is a fact that our version is not having its best days but we can't compare 2 CF versions because one its really different from the other and each one has its own advantages and / or disadvantages.
    None of them are perfect versions but one thing that leads to the perfect version starts in the community and let me tell you that the CF SEA community is much better and much more friendly / connected than our community.
  • @Independency

I understand what your saying but take a look at this, & make sure u read carefully at the GM's comment! That's proof right there that they actually care about their players & take action unlike ours! (Page 2 has a GM's comment & page 3 also & he has a final 'action' on what he will do next very soon.

Here is proof that Egypt will "NO LONGER" have access very soon to CF/AL.

[GM]JeeF: http://br.forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=157643&page=3

P.S: Translate to english if you don't understand.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Here is proof that Egypt will "NO LONGER" have access very soon to CF/AL.

[GM]JeeF: http://br.forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=157643&page=3

Should that mean anything to us?
    This is CF NA/UK!
  • This is the translation of what '[GM]JeeF' said on the 3rd page of that forum about the 'Egyptian hackers' complain.

Portuguese:

Obrigado pelo aviso, pessoal.
    Eu verifiquei aqui e realmente os Egípcios podem acessar nossos servidor sem problemas.
    Eu enviei um pedido para o setor de infra-estrutura fechar o acesso dos nossos servidores ao Egito.
    O bloqueio deverá acontecer em breve (ainda hoje).
    Obrigado!

English:

Thanks for the warning, guys.
    I checked here and really the Egyptians can access our server without problems.
    I sent a request to the sector of infrastructure close access our servers to Egypt.
    The lock should happen soon (today).
    Thank you!

Conclusion:

Our CF/NA version will suffer more than ever now, knowing that CF/LA will take drastic action very soon towards blocking Egyptian's from accessing their version.
    All those who will not be able to access CF/LA most likely will jump to our version CF/NA or Europe/UK version. So we will be more vulnerable with 'hacker-infestation', possibly twice as much as before. This can only be bad for business, many legit players will lose patience & leave. Our company has to also take drastic measures very soon, otherwise we will be seeing this game die before our very own eyes in a short period of time.

Our Mod's & other Staff have to take this forward to the Dev's before we get into too much trouble that we can't handle. It's ever so wise to see this game block other unknown & uncontrolled servers like the ones in Egypt otherwise "farewell to CF/NA."

We don't see the Asian CF versions, ext have any issues with hacks or at least not as much as like our version, why do we have to be the only ones in this scenario?!.. It's all up to the Z8 team & Smile-gate.

"After all its better quality than quantity, we need less cheaters & more legit & loyal players who can help the game live on rather than DIE!"
    The good innocent legit Egyptian players could get compensation if they own the "honourable ribbon" & get a transfer or something back to their Egyptian CF version & everyone would be happy!

If another version was made then like the BR's all accounts that were already created could remain this would be the same for Egypt but who would care eventually xtrap would catch all the hacking ones and the real proper Egyptian players would be free to play here.

Nobody has problems or shouldn't have any problems with any player from any region as long as they play fair. That is all people want to see.
  • I hope all remember at this 2 weeks with this XTRAP bug with windows XP, nearly all egyptians dont play at this time because of this bug, the Game was at this time nearly hack free! This 2 weeks was the best 2 weeks since so a long time!
  • Alright here are my opinions.

PROS: Not all Egyptians are hackers, I dont understand why they are receiving hate from everybody, I have met some very nice people that have been so kind, and yes they do buy ZP.

CONS: CF NA/UK was the first CrossFire who had support for the UK Region, because English is a worldwide language, most Egyptians came to our version because of the better understanding and better Ping. Some do play CF China and other versions but they don't understand what is happening, so they come here.
  • [Xbox wrote: »
    Alright here are my opinions.

PROS: Not all Egyptians are hackers, I dont understand why they are receiving hate from everybody, I have met some very nice people that have been so kind, and yes they do buy ZP.

CONS: CF NA/UK was the first CrossFire who had support for the UK Region, because English is a worldwide language, most Egyptians came to our version because of the better understanding and better Ping. Some do play CF China and other versions but they don't understand what is happening, so they come here.

I'm sure not all ME players are hackers, and that some do buy ZP. But I think the hacker to player to ZP purchase ratio from these players is probably very out of balance. Basically, these players probably don't contribute enough ZP to make up for all the hacking from these regions. If the region was really that profitable, then why don't they have their own version, or even server?

I don't know what their ping is like on UK servers, but on the NA servers they get minimum 180 ping. I don't really see how they can be that competitive with that kind of ping. Also, at least the UK region has UK4. The NA staff sergeant server is a ghost town. Unless I want to lose 80 ping, and play on UK4, I pretty much have to play on hacker infested servers.
  • That thread is not saying that they will ban Egy IPs from the game. That guy is only stating that it is a fact that egyptians are having access to CF AL servers which will make the hacking situation of that version even worse than already is.

We shouldn't forget that this game is Free to play so the only way they can do money is from people that buy ZP. If this was a pay to play game and if it only introduced ZP content then you could call them "money hungry". Since you are comparing our version with CF SEA I will just make this clear : CF SEA don't have a GP BM unlike our version. Prices from the crates / VIPs are actually higher than our version. Since I am from Portugal I can obviously understand what they say and I follow every single youtuber from CF SEA ( 1k subscribers ) and let me tell you that they are not happy with their version either. They complain about the hacking situation AND about the prices of everything. Don't forget the fact that they don't have a GP BM and they don't have any permanent weapon from the coupon system.

Enough of comparing versions: It is a fact that our version is not having its best days but we can't compare 2 CF versions because one its really different from the other and each one has its own advantages and / or disadvantages.
    None of them are perfect versions but one thing that leads to the perfect version starts in the community and let me tell you that the CF SEA community is much better and much more friendly / connected than our community.

Exactly bro!

IGN: .gS-ThuG.?
    BLacK LisT ™

______“I didn't choose the THUG LIFE, the THUG LIFE chose me”_______
  • [Xbox wrote: »
    Alright here are my opinions.

Good fair opinions I respect that, not every Egyptian/foreigner hacks & I can agree that the legit players regardless of their nation can continue to stay & play our game, it's only fair for them.

Personally tho, I don't mind what action Z8 takes just as along as they do one of the two: 'restrict IP' or 'block those uncontrolled servers' that can re-create accounts without limit. This can only do more harm than good if they continue to access us like this just to abuse. We need to avoid the game from getting to a vulnerable state & meeting its end, too soon.
    Ouros_dono wrote: »
    I'm sure not all ME players are hackers, and that some do buy ZP. But I think the hacker to player to ZP purchase ratio from these players is probably very out of balance. Basically, these players probably don't contribute enough ZP to make up for all the hacking from these regions. If the region was really that profitable, then why don't they have their own version, or even server?

I don't know what their ping is like on UK servers, but on the NA servers they get minimum 180 ping. I don't really see how they can be that competitive with that kind of ping. Also, at least the UK region has UK4. The NA staff sergeant server is a ghost town. Unless I want to lose 80 ping, and play on UK4, I pretty much have to play on hacker infested servers.

Thats's what I said before. I wish CF/NA would finally block them from our version & Egypt could then end up making a Version of their own because they have a decent ZP buying community that can probably profit a game company. That way everyone would be happy & play in peace each in their own region(s).
    The_ThuGs wrote: »
    Exactly bro!

IGN: .gS-ThuG.?
    BLacK LisT ™

______“I didn't choose the THUG LIFE, the THUG LIFE chose me”_______

Clearly you only read page 1 of that CF/LA thread I posted. You need to read Page 3 & so does 'Independency' over there in that version they don't take too long to decide on what to do. They do more action for the benefit of their own regional players, unlike here in our version.

Here is the link again & read (i've already translated it in a previous page in this thread).

[GM]JeeF's comment: http://br.forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=157643&page=3
  • Here is the final judgement on what CF/LA 'Admin' has done to the Egypt CF/LA servers (for those who don't know):

http://br.forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=157793

Translation in English:

[GM]Paranoid:

Hello guys,

We would like to clarify the status of blocking players from Egypt.
    In order to respect the licenses of the game, starting today, players of Egypt
    can not create accounts in CrossFire Brazil.
    Remember that players of Egypt who already have accounts can access
    play normally.

Thank you.

It's awesome isn't it?.... I know it is. Egypt players who are legit "continue to play normally" & the hackers get banned & can't re-create a second or multiple account which equates much less hackers around. That version should be very proud, they actually care about their regional players & they proved it!

Our version isn't like that, unfortunately. They (Z8 Team) have yet to do the "SAME ACTION" & prove to us loyal genuine players that they care for our gaming experience & performance. I just hope soon any Mod/GM can take this message/feedback to the Dev's & convince them to do the same for the benefit of the players as well as for the business.
  • +1 i support that.
    No more new accounts for ME :D

OK, now I know this part might not seem important, but did anyone notice [GM]JeeF's signature with the top from Inception? Anyone else imagine a badly dubbed Portuguese Leonardo DiCaprio? Then how about Yosemite Sam?
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=4076590

Bad news!

'[GM]Juicebox' has replied to our CF/LA (a.k.a CF/BR) conversations. Overall they won't ban Egypt "for now" but they will try to improve on cleaning out hacks by revamping the anti-hack system.

Legit's View:

Sucks, to know that by the looks of things Z8 will not change until the game is really on the edge of falling into abyss.

What can we do for now?

We can play other games or even other Crossfire versions until this NA version is actually much more improved & more immune to hacks!

Farewell!
  • Yeah that's just not going to happen. http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=289395

But you can enjoy the no deaths weekend, try to reason with hackers while you're at it.