A Fake Shovel ?

Not sure if it's the right place but i'm gonna go for it anyways.

How about a shovel in the FP mall ? Before you get all dramatic on me let me get to the bottom of it.

A shovel.. with the same stats (power zoom range whatever there is..) as a normal knife even the hit speed for the left click and the right one(don't know what they call each of them).
You might be wondering what it would be for then ? Well for me personally it's all about the switch between the melee weopon and the main one either it's a sniper, rifle , or whatever.. i Feel more confortable switching between a sniper and a shovel then a normal knife and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who feels that way. When you switch between a shovel and a sniper there's certain, different hand gestures for it and a certain sound wich practically makes you feel like you can do a team bash (Kill all the players in the opposite team < LEGITELY > )

Basically what i'm saying is to add a shovel with the same stats as a knife but keep the way it switchs between weopons > To be put in FP mall or for GP in the item shop.

~Accepting suggestions for modifications and arrangements necessary.
Let me know what you think and if it's even possible ( i highly doubt it's not )
Hoping to hear from the staff team as soon as possible. Thank you all.

Comments

• How would you balance the range visually, since the item is only a difference with the skin? I dunno, seems pointless to me.
  • Yes indeed that might seem as a problem but the difference between ranges visually isn't quite that noticable between those 2 times the only melee where you'd see clearly the difference is probably the kriss.
    But even still it can be arranged with some modifications..

Or maybe if it's completely impossible then keep the range and diminish the dmg.
  • We already got a Kriss super V! We don't need a shovel.
  • See abel that's exactly why i wrote precisely to read it all and maybe try to understand it.
  • Any weapon down in FP Mall and lose pride Brega
  • This is actually a brilliant suggestion!!

Summary of what he suggested is that he wants a shovel to be added to the FB Mall with the same stats as a normal knife but with the same draw speed as a normal shovel.

Huge +1 for me because I love sniping with a shovel to switch from and to. The sound it makes (swticthing to\from shovel) is kinda cool to me and the draw speed isn't bad at all. It isn't better than kukri or the brass knuckles when it gets to QS but its something free!

For all the negative comments above and below mine: What you're saying is that players are going to see a free melee added in the FP Mall so even more players will hack because there are free "op" melee now?

1st: It won't be OP because it would have the same stats as a knife.
    2nd: It will NOT increase the amount of hackers nor decrease it. Hackers in knife modes or the ones that use knife can kill you will a normal knife across the map. It will be the EXACT SAME THING with a transparent red shovel. Hackers are going to be there whether you like it or not. So don't "refuse" someone's suggestion because of something you can deal with on your own; private rooms or rooms with "trusted" clans.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    This is actually a brilliant suggestion!!

Summary of what he suggested is that he wants a shovel to be added to the FB Mall with the same stats as a normal knife but with the same draw speed as a normal shovel.

Huge +1 for me because I love sniping with a shovel to switch from and to. The sound it makes (swticthing to\from shovel) is kinda cool to me and the draw speed isn't bad at all. It isn't better than kukri or the brass knuckles when it gets to QS but its something free!

For all the negative comments above and below mine: What you're saying is that players are going to see a free melee added in the FP Mall so even more players will hack because there are free "op" melee now?

2nd: It will NOT increase the amount of hackers nor decrease it. Hackers in knife modes or the ones that use knife can kill you will a normal knife across the map. It will be the EXACT SAME THING with a transparent red shovel. Hackers are going to be there whether you like it or not. So don't "refuse" someone's suggestion because of something you can deal with on your own; private rooms or rooms with "trusted" clans.

Exactly.
  • Exactly...

IGN: .gS-ThuG.?
    BLacK LisT ™

I didn't choose the THUG LIFE, the THUG LIFE chose me
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    This is actually a brilliant suggestion!!

There are plenty of melee weapons which actually do this (low damage with fast attack) or (high damage but low attack). Well not in our version anyway.

If you wait, they will come.

If anything, the axe and the kukri will be the melee weapons to come to the FP mall. Well, it's my prediction anyway.