Should i be scared?

2»

Comments

• dot1 wrote: »
    I couldn't possibly care less.
    Your attempt to be a dramaqueen is sort of sad though.

Just to tell you both were all the same. Color does not matter, just wanting to say don't start racism on these forums before you get in trouble.
  • I would ****ing...

sit there at my computer.

IT'S ONLINE BRAH
  • Phiive wrote: »
    you should be safe you'll be able to see him through the walls coming for you

qoute/answer of the year.
  • Um the only thing you can flame me on is the farming.So ya what ever.and no good players have joined my clan.Almost all members in my clan started at a noob rank,long before farming ever started.So you can keep your mouth shut along with claritys/J's noob ass.You immature punks need a good ass whooping.
    And running a shiitty clan. And the fact you claim to be 26. Yet you act like your a little teenager. Get real kid. You fail in every game i have ever played with you. Yet you have a 3.0 ... Don't farm if you can't shut up the flamers. You won't shut us up because you're not gonna get a shot off on any of us. Just get out.
    wow ill buy a ticket right away and come kik your ass.Point is J you are a big noob and will always be.Every thread you post sombody flames you.chammer,so if I was you id disappear from z8 but im not a lame ass hacker like you.you call me cham every time you see me.Its been 3 weeks since that big hacusation and im not banned so you can stop fu**ing with me.J get a life and go hack another game.
    People flame him because they are just like you. They're 12, they're uninformed, and they love to flame. Just get out. Maybe you hack maybe you don't. Someone hackusates you, you're cool now is that it?
    I have GM players i run into and before i even play a round i get shiit like "F11 kick Headshooter he hack. He chams kick him now im telling you"
    If i suck: "oh wheres ur hacks? they get patched noob?"
    If i do good: "see told you he hacks, kick him now plz"
    They think i hack, i know i dont. I dont come here posting about it flaming people. If you're really 26 you would have a little bit more common sense man.

Everyone gets hackusated and everyone hackusates. Get over yourself you farmer. You're real kdr is like .8

No idea why he would hackusate you...

And again, really you're going to buy a ticket? This coming from a supposed 26 year old? The maturity is certaintly absent from your posts. Now grow up or leave.
  • qoute/answer of the year.

I have a better one.
    How do I know you weren't hacking? It was a replay, get legit hacker.

Isn't that one good?

ahahhaa :D

Hahaha omg phive.

Every lame or gay thing you have ever done to me... just went away because of that.

<33
    \

You sir, win.
  • And running a shiitty clan. And the fact you claim to be 26. Yet you act like your a little teenager. Get real kid. You fail in every game i have ever played with you. Yet you have a 3.0 ... Don't farm if you can't shut up the flamers. You won't shut us up because you're not gonna get a shot off on any of us. Just get out.

People flame him because they are just like you. They're 12, they're uninformed, and they love to flame. Just get out. Maybe you hack maybe you don't. Someone hackusates you, you're cool now is that it?
    I have GM players i run into and before i even play a round i get shiit like "F11 kick Headshooter he hack. He chams kick him now im telling you"
    If i suck: "oh wheres ur hacks? they get patched noob?"
    If i do good: "see told you he hacks, kick him now plz"
    They think i hack, i know i dont. I dont come here posting about it flaming people. If you're really 26 you would have a little bit more common sense man.

Everyone gets hackusated and everyone hackusates. Get over yourself you farmer. You're real kdr is like .8

No idea why he would hackusate you...

And again, really you're going to buy a ticket? This coming from a supposed 26 year old? The maturity is certaintly absent from your posts. Now grow up or leave.

The ticket was sarcasm.And just because we played in matches a month or 2 ago and I sucked dont mean I cant get better.Im suppose to suck at this game forever?I cant "GET GOOD"?I still get ownd by very good players all the time.And the farming thing is old now,I dont do it any more.Watch my kd for a couple of days and youll see I wont be farming.This is my first fps and I was noob when I started.But I have learned alot in the 6 months playing this game.Thank you goodnight!
  • I have a better one.

Isn't that one good?

You obviously cannot see the difference between irony and seriousness.

Don't be mad because I'm better at this game. ;<
  • The ticket was sarcasm.And just because we played in matches a month or 2 ago and I sucked dont mean I cant get better.Im suppose to suck at this game forever?I cant "GET GOOD"?I still get ownd by very good players all the time.And the farming thing is old now,I dont do it any more.Watch my kd for a couple of days and youll see I wont be farming.This is my first fps and I was noob when I started.But I have learned alot in the 6 months playing this game.Thank you goodnight!
    Well we both suck, but it annoys me when people flame for no reason, makes me want to flame for no reason back, and that's a bad thing.
    You obviously cannot see the difference between irony and seriousness.
    Don't be mad because I'm better at this game. ;<

I sowwy. I like trolling. And really why the hate on him? ^^

Seems no one likes him anymore >.>
  • Well we both suck, but it annoys me when people flame for no reason, makes me want to flame for no reason back, and that's a bad thing.

I sowwy. I like trolling. And really why the hate on him? ^^

Seems no one likes him anymore >.>

I have no respect for cheaters whatsoever. Main reason why I quit crossfire.
  • ROFL the forums have been gold today

They are every day Shark.
  • Ahahahahahahahaa true.

J your the baddie so you STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. J is a baddie xD