Just a question with a solution

Hello,

Just wanted to ask something I've been thinking about for a while.. Do hack programs really work when you have an anti-virus program downloaded?

I've been thinking about it and I'm pretty sure when you download a hack, some bad files come along with it and so the anti-virus detects these 'files' and stops crossfire from running.

So I was thinking that the amount of hackers would possibly decrease if you made crossfire unable to run without an anti-virus program?

Please, no rude comments. And no I haven't tried it myself.
Also can someone post some links of Hack solving threads? Thank you.

Comments

• Most people that use hacks don't have a anti virus and yes some hacking files can be stopped from executing because of the anti virus that is why people that hack don't really use it. Some anti virus might give you an error while trying to execute xtrap ( usually when new updates come ). I know that some people had some issues with karpersky and another one that I can't remember so if crossfire was only able to run if you had an anti virus it might cause more problems with new xtrap files. That I why most people put crossfire on a white list ( that is what it is called on my antivirus ) so it doesn't mess up with new crossfire files.