Post all your Screenshots / Winnings here!

Comments

• krtica wrote: »
    We can share a razorblade then :(

Noty im jumping from my window

• o.0 Cruel ? This happens every time to me when I spin, like I buy 50 Thompon Crates and see 2 Thompsons and 1 Winnie. And this was with every crate gun now. Because it happens so often I dont post it ;)
  • Crossfire20110820_0000.jpg omg....Just now i told my clanmates h3lakers to buy 10 anaconda adv crates to watch him fail but he wins in 3rd crate -.-
  • rmjc007 wrote: »
    Crossfire20110820_0000.jpg omg....Just now i told my clanmates h3lakers to buy 10 anaconda adv crates to watch him fail but he wins in 3rd crate -.-
    lmao tell me about it my friends call me crate hacker xD
    i was like getting on my accounts weapons in 6 days 4 weapons.they said i want to buy your hack lmao xDDD
  • I hate this f,king QQ noobs. why they think i hack? so lol

1sec before kik :/

kik2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • I hate this f,king QQ noobs. why they think i hack? so lol

1sec before kik :/

kik2.png

dont play against newbs
  • moura the high rank noob let me kik .

no skiller
  • moura the high rank noob let me kik .

no skiller
    lmao hahahha
    just wondering when i was in gm pwning with winchister scope i did 3x6k kills and they kickd me calling me hacker.But i wasnt mad at all i saved the replay but idk where i did put it still i was laughing how br kids said alot of things to me when i was playing alone.Thats why i dont play alone.I play with my friends and clan m8s.
    How you would react on that? :)
    i was laughing but how about you?
  • ehehe me kik too in GM , i got 3er rate, kik . just im ghost.

many NQQBS on CF , destroy the game i think so.....

i was start CF as noob, really.i played never a game like this before .i play CF a half year and i become lot of skills . Thats the way.....and i hate hacker !
  • ehehe me kik too in GM , i got 3er rate, kik . just im ghost.

many NQQBS on CF , destroy the game i think so.....

i was start CF as noob, really.i played never a game like this before .i play CF a half year and i become lot of skills . Thats the way.....and i hate hacker !
    ikr still just play with your friends or clan mates. that would you have less chance to get kickd
  • .................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"o¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
  • DNatedogg wrote: »
    ikr still just play with your friends or clan mates. that would you have less chance to get kickd

yes we do it :D

EPIC FAIL IS !!!

MOURA HIGH RANK NOOB (pic before) HAS KIK ME SECOND TIME . OMG ! 17:5 KD ( i havent a ss , time was too short)

edit: last week same..

screenkgj.png

• .................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"o¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
    LMFAO.

cool . :O
  • LMFAO.

cool . :O

copy/paste is so cool!

IKR OMG I CAN DO IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
  • rmjc007 wrote: »
    IKR OMG I CAN DO IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,

Cookie?

-Tiga? .
  • heavyo.png

OMGROFLLOL

Ger Aces..
    The biggest joke.
    Not a cool score cuz there were only nabz :L

that server is a joke
  • im not long in this clan, i hear everyday bad news from users (farmer etc) -.-

i think i search a new clan.....

@:tiga: bist du deutsch?
  • heavyo.png

OMGROFLLOL

Armor makes it bad. Along with the SPOP. Good fight.
  • im not long in this clan, i hear everyday bad news from users (farmer etc) -.-

i think i search a new clan.....

@:tiga: bist du deutsch?

Yes, I'm German...

-Tiga? .
  • Damn, next gun to collect :P
    2mydlsn.jpg
    And second win today.
    2ij6vx2.jpg

• Veiss wrote: »
    Damn, next gun to collect :P
    2mydlsn.jpg
    And second win today.
    2ij6vx2.jpg
    Congrats man.
    really i dont know how do u do that that :confused: !!!