problems need to fix in CF

first of all the rifle badge which says 1000 grenade kills , you give me 1 grenade after each death , so you want me to die 1000 times to make 1000 successive 1000 grenade kills ! , this will take like forever except when i make arrangements with friends to help me by letting me kill them by grenade , which i dont want to do , otherwise its too hard , so please make it 100 kills only and the next badge 200 and the third 300 .
second is about wave mode , from my another account i have reported that there is no saving to report hackers in the wave mode , please fix this problem .
third is about the knives in CF , you make always the good knives which kill from 1 left click by zp and you make no good knives for the gp players , i believe no knives at all , except the knives from the zombie mode which is the gloves by all its kinds & nightmare blades & kriss by all its kinds , all of them have something in common that you cant win any of them in easy way , i played more than 25 games in zombie mode to win 1 kriss 7 days , so please make a 1 good knife kills from 1 left click for gp players , make it in the item shop or in the black market or by coupons or make the for-rent knives in the item shop rented by gp, but please make 1 good knife for the gp players .
forth is about the hackers and people who kick the ACE in the last second even if he is not a hacker , this driving me mad , please fix the hacking problem as soon as possible , alot of my friends leave the game until you make the x-trap patch then they get back to it , then when the hackers return they leave it again , so please try to stop the hackers .
fifth is about the achievement of increasing luck in black market when buy creates , until now i have bought more than 130 gp creates and the badge do not want to move of the number 37 creates , so please fix this problem too .
thanks for reading this .

Comments

• 1. They are called BADGES for a reason, you have to earn them.
    If you are QQing about 1000 granade kills I don't want to know what would happen if you go for last assassin badge where you need 20k-30k knife kills, same goes for previous badge.

2. Everyone are aware that there is no save replay in wave mode. Why z8 doesn't add it? I don't know either, maybe they give you a reason.

3. There are no knifes that do 100 hp damage with left click, if you are talking about right click every melee weapon do 100 hp dmg but you need to know how to aim with some of them.

4. Hackers don't get clean simple as you think. If you have friends I don't understand why all of you don't play in same room and keep it clean from hackers and kick abusers.

5. Someone mentioned not long ago that z8 change that achivment so players can earn it with only zp crates, I don't know if thats true cuz I don't have access to cf.
  • first of all the rifle badge which says 1000 grenade kills , you give me 1 grenade after each death , so you want me to die 1000 times to make 1000 successive 1000 grenade kills ! , this will take like forever except when i make arrangements with friends to help me by letting me kill them by grenade , which i dont want to do , otherwise its too hard , so please make it 100 kills only and the next badge 200 and the third 300 .
    second is about wave mode , from my another account i have reported that there is no saving to report hackers in the wave mode , please fix this problem .
    third is about the knives in CF , you make always the good knives which kill from 1 left click by zp and you make no good knives for the gp players , i believe no knives at all , except the knives from the zombie mode which is the gloves by all its kinds & nightmare blades & kriss by all its kinds , all of them have something in common that you cant win any of them in easy way , i played more than 25 games in zombie mode to win 1 kriss 7 days , so please make a 1 good knife kills from 1 left click for gp players , make it in the item shop or in the black market or by coupons or make the for-rent knives in the item shop rented by gp, but please make 1 good knife for the gp players .
    forth is about the hackers and people who kick the ACE in the last second even if he is not a hacker , this driving me mad , please fix the hacking problem as soon as possible , alot of my friends leave the game until you make the x-trap patch then they get back to it , then when the hackers return they leave it again , so please try to stop the hackers .
    fifth is about the achievement of increasing luck in black market when buy creates , until now i have bought more than 130 gp creates and the badge do not want to move of the number 37 creates , so please fix this problem too .
    thanks for reading this .

picard_facepalm1.jpg

Nearly everything you have just said is ridiculously stupid:
    1). Like stane031 said badges are supposed to be hard, if they aren't then whats the point of them.
    2). Pretty sure that the GMs know that there is no save replay.
    3). If they make a GP melee weapon that 1 hits with the left click then no one will buy ZP melee weapons, its just the way it is and its better this way.
    4). Everyone knows this. You pointing it out won't change anything.
    5). The progress in the black market achievement will only increase if you buy ZP crates. If it worked with GP crates then pretty much everyone would have it completed.

Basically nearly everything you have just said is to make things easier for players who don't have money, if that happens then no one will buy ZP and it won't be hard to gain stuff which loses the meaning of the game.
  • Every Map, every mode, every gun, every pistol, every char, every grenade ===> they all need a grafic update!
  • 1- iam not QQing about it , i almost finish the badges , i have no problem with the other badges 20k or 40k or even 100k kills snipers or smg or rifle ? i have no problem with that i only have a problem with grenades , because GM give me between each life & death min. 120 bullets rifle or smg or mg and when the gun is finished i can get another one from the ground , a melee perm. between each , so i can kill 10 or 15 by knife without problem , same for pistols , but grenades 1 grenade between each life & death , 1 grenade only with a big probability of not killing someone by it in each turn , so iam not complaining about the hard of the other badges , my only problem with grenades only . try to do the math if you know it and tell me how many months or years you need to earn badge grade & level A with 1 grenade per life & death .
    2- i know that GM knows , but iam complaining about not fixing it , i see alot of vip & high and low ranks hack in this mode only and i cant even report , i believe that my complain may move the things a bit faster .
    3- my mistake :) . i meant to say that a gp knife kill with 1 right not lift click , i think that from our rights as gp players to challenge zp players in melee , we only want one normal axe or kukri or shovel or anything that kill from 1 right click by gp , even if its by rent for 7 days in item shop .
    + [-Killua-] , 4T-sTaNKaRa both have zp knives perm. so i think this ticket is made for gp players not people who use zp & have melee perm. like you , iam sure that if you dont have those knives you would have thanked my suggestion .
    4- i know that alot of people reported & mentioned this before , but i try to mention all the problems that need to fix in CF .
    5- if you are right about the black market achievement thing , then i think that this issue is solved .
    thanks for saying you opinions :) .
  • AcerAMD wrote: »
    Every Map, every mode, every gun, every pistol, every char, every grenade ===> they all need a grafic update!

No they don't. Graphics are fine and allow people who don't have decent gaming hardware to play which is one thing I love about this game.
  • + [-Killua-] , 4T-sTaNKaRa both have zp knives perm. so i think this ticket is made for gp players not people who use zp & have melee perm. like you , iam sure that if you dont have those knives you would have thanked my suggestion. .

Before I never had a perm melee weapon and I always wished I had and I knew they weren't going to add a GP melee weapon so what I did was work very hard and span many many crates for the kukri gold until I finally got it. What I didn't do was ask on the forums for a GP melee weapon which would mean literally most people would be able to get it and ruin the uniqueness of it because then if everyone had one it isn't fun.
  • N4TF wrote: »
    No they don't. Graphics are fine and allow people who don't have decent gaming hardware to play which is one thing I love about this game.

You can select if you want to add better graphics or not which wouldn't affect people with bad computers.
  • 3- my mistake :) . i meant to say that a gp knife kill with 1 right not lift click , i think that from our rights as gp players to challenge zp players in melee , we only want one normal axe or kukri or shovel or anything that kill from 1 right click by gp , even if its by rent for 7 days in item shop .
    + [-Killua-] , 4T-sTaNKaRa both have zp knives perm. so i think this ticket is made for gp players not people who use zp & have melee perm. like you , iam sure that if you dont have those knives you would have thanked my suggestion.

I do understand your suggestion and I do support it. You can kill with every melee weapon by 1 right click tho you need to aim harder for specific spot like head or chest. Z8 doesn't add new gp melee weapons cuz there are few weapons obtainable trough zombie mode like kris, warmonger fists, boxing gloves etc.
    I know its forbiden to talk about other versions but many people suggested that z8 adds kukri in friendpoints mall and if they do that, players like yourself wont have to worry anymore.

It doesn't matter if I have permanent melee weapons beside knifes, I do still play with my knife because you need to play harder with it and I like it that way, I wouldn't complain if they add better version obtainable with gp because it is simple knife, it can't be overpowered.
  • Crossfire Biggest Fail

The Freacking Haack
    idk why the x-trap is so useless i mean haackers everywhere and the inbelivable is that the x-trap told that he detected hack on my computer...WTF
    Check out this haacker
    https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10406757_670760346348580_302086606743823922_n.jpg
  • }Killua wrote: »
    You can select if you want to add better graphics or not which wouldn't affect people with bad computers.

Ok if they were to add something like a high res texture pack then I would be cool with that and I would probably use it, buut dont make it mandatory as people with lower end computers will be shut off and locked out.