1080p resolution

Hi there. I'm a cf na player. Yesterday I tried the cf eu. They have 1080p screen resolution. Why we haven't ? Lots of player using full HD screen.

My opinion is you should bring this option into the cf na. Maybe next patch. I'm sure it's not hard to do.

Thanks.

Comments

• most people playing crossfire don't have computers powerful enough to handle 1080p but why not add it +1
  • there is mod called cf tool made by one of [MOD]'s that enable 1080p if I'm not wrong. I don't have link but I'm sure you can find it on google.
    On a side note z8 will add 1080p in future too probably.
  • bisonrx wrote: »
    most people playing crossfire don't have computers powerful enough to handle 1080p but why not add it +1

They don't have to play 1080p resolution. This is an option for who wants to use.

My PC is powerful one. I wan't to play full Hd.
  • Is 1920x1080 on a 7 year old game not good enough for you?
  • ApatayUK wrote: »
    They don't have to play 1080p resolution. This is an option for who wants to use.

My PC is powerful one. I wan't to play full Hd.

You already can you just need to change one line in a config.

Doubt Ill find a link but I think its the system.dat file in My Documents > Cross Fire Folder open that up in notepad or notepad++ and change the first line to 6.

Might want to look that up though or at least make a backup of that file first just in case I got it wrong (been like a month since i changed it)
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    Is 1920x1080 on a 7 year old game not good enough for you?

It's not enough me. I tried CF EU with 1080p resolution. It looks better than this.
    N4TF wrote: »
    You already can you just need to change one line in a config.

Doubt Ill find a link but I think its the system.dat file in My Documents > Cross Fire Folder open that up in notepad or notepad++ and change the first line to 6.

Might want to look that up though or at least make a backup of that file first just in case I got it wrong (been like a month since i changed it)

I'll try.

Edit: It's worked. Thanks mate :)

Do you have any idea about Alt+tab situation. Game is top on everything.
    It's not enough me. I tried CF EU with 1080p resolution. It looks better than this.

I'll try.

Edit: It's worked. Thanks mate :)

No Problem ; )

Do you have the main menu set to fullscreen or windowed? if its fullscreen then I have that issue as well, after joining a game however alt-tabbing works as normal, even in the menus. Not sure if it will be the same for you but give it a try.
  • N4TF wrote: »
    No Problem ; )

Do you have the main menu set to fullscreen or windowed? if its fullscreen then I have that issue as well, after joining a game however alt-tabbing works as normal, even in the menus. Not sure if it will be the same for you but give it a try.

I using as windowed. Everything is normal when client works windowed mode. If I click the other windows when the game starting (before the loading screen with map's picture) alt tab is working properly. But if I don't click anywhere I can't do alt tab. Client always top on everything.

Again cf eu client has not these issues. But that game isn't enjoyable.
    I using as windowed. Everything is normal when client works windowed mode. If I click the other windows when the game starting (before the loading screen with map's picture) alt tab is working properly. But if I don't click anywhere I can't do alt tab. Client always top on everything.

Again cf eu client has not these issues. But that game isn't enjoyable.

Sorry dude I don't think I have that issue, i will change over to windowed later and see if I can recreate the problem and see if I can find a workaround or a fix.
    Sorry dude I don't think I have that issue, i will change over to windowed later and see if I can recreate the problem and see if I can find a workaround or a fix.

I think you don't using windows 8-8.1 64 bit.

My all friends has this problem who using windows 8-8.1
    I think you don't using windows 8-8.1 64 bit.

My all friends has this problem who using windows 8-8.1

Just to let you know I did give it a go earlier but I am on Windows 7 64 bit and didnt have that issue, If I was to take a wild guess it would be due to how windows 8 deals with the tiles/metro thing that was made for tablets and such not to clued up on windows 8 but hopefully a patch in the near future will solve your problem, may want to file a bug report and see if the devs will make a patch?

Wish you the best of luck!
    Just to let you know I did give it a go earlier but I am on Windows 7 64 bit and didnt have that issue, If I was to take a wild guess it would be due to how windows 8 deals with the tiles/metro thing that was made for tablets and such not to clued up on windows 8 but hopefully a patch in the near future will solve your problem, may want to file a bug report and see if the devs will make a patch?

Wish you the best of luck!

I realized new thing. Tiles/metro thing can be stand on everything. I can't see the other windows and desktop. How can I report this bug ?

For people that can't alt+tab once you press join game switch FAST to another application like your browser then you gotta wait or do stuff in ur application till the game loads in the background and you know that happened once you notice your mouse cursor gets stuck in the middle of your screen after that wait a second or so and switch back to the game now u should be in game and if you try to alt+tab ingame it should work.
  • For people that can't alt+tab once you press join game switch FAST to another application like your browser then you gotta wait or do stuff in ur application till the game loads in the background and you know that happened once you notice your mouse cursor gets stuck in the middle of your screen after that wait a second or so and switch back to the game now u should be in game and if you try to alt+tab ingame it should work.

I know that trick. I'm doing always but sometimes I can forget this.