Why not doing religion ban?

I really wonder why crew protect that arabs. I really wonder. %99 arabs/egyptians are hack in game. And still not doing anything. I really bored to report all of them. And they f**ked my k/d and my fun.
I played so many games as fps and moba. For example i was playing heroes of newerth. There are so many bad users which turk/russian. Then they banned russians and turks in public server. Why cf not doing it?
And more. Why noob ranks joining UK4 serv? Increase that servers requirements. All low ranks are too.

Comments

• not mad. Only play a tdm game. All arabs and egyptians are hack. You cant find 1 person who is not hack and arab/egyptian. Really bored that f-kng guys.
  • not mad. Only play a tdm game. All arabs and egyptians are hack. You cant find 1 person who is not hack and arab/egyptian. Really bored that f-kng guys.

I can find couple players from eqypt who doesent hack.
  • I can find couple players from eqypt who doesent hack.

Why i can't find? I saved more than 50 ppl today. And what a surprise all of them arab or egyptian.
  • Why i can't find? I saved more than 50 ppl today. And what a surprise all of them arab or egyptian.

Dont play on uk1 ;) uk4 doesent have that much hackers :)
    Well, i have couple clan mates who's from eqypt. And friends
  • Dont play on uk1 ;) uk4 doesent have that much hackers :)
    Well, i have couple clan mates who's from eqypt. And friends

I still playing on uk4. And never joined uk1 in last 2-3 days. And i collected that saves in 2 days. 1-2 ppl doesn't save their countries. They all hacker.
  • Why i can't find? I saved more than 50 ppl today. And what a surprise all of them arab or egyptian.

I agree nearly all the hackers are arabs without a doubt but then again in room there is usually only four Egyptians hacking out of the 10 in the room.

They don't all hack but all the hackers you could say are from there (pretty much).
  • I think we prefer to ban individuals, not groups of people based on their beliefs.
    Gives out some nasty 1940 vibes.
  • Why not use a 1080p resolution and stop squinting at the chat? Don't let others destroy your inner peace.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I think we prefer to ban individuals, not groups of people based on their beliefs.
    Gives out some nasty 1940 vibes.

you ban an egy that cheats hes back in cf within 20 seconds after making a new account you ban him again new account and so on so the individual bans mean nothing :/ sorry dot but its the truth
  • We need rooms with ping limit +70 / + 80!
  • Here are some tips to enjoy this community forum and the game overall:

1. Don't complain about hacker countries or hacker groups. Nobody will do anything about it.
    2. Don't complain about the clan page, because just don't.
    3. Don't complain about clan server, because why clan war in the first place? (make love and peace not war)
    4. Don't say a word about other versions. And no matter what, don't ask them to remove/nerf an overpowered gun.
    5. Don't mention anything related to IP ban, ban coat, or MAC address ban as it is impossible.
    6. Don't suggest making email verifications for new accounts because it's not possible to establish.
    7. Enjoy the game as it is and have fun!
  • I really wonder why crew protect that arabs. I really wonder. %99 arabs/egyptians are hack in game. And still not doing anything. I really bored to report all of them. And they f**ked my k/d and my fun.
    I played so many games as fps and moba. For example i was playing heroes of newerth. There are so many bad users which turk/russian. Then they banned russians and turks in public server. Why cf not doing it?
    And more. Why noob ranks joining UK4 serv? Increase that servers requirements. All low ranks are too.

Non of those are religions and tho you are talking about nationalities there is no reason to ban any nation cuz its not like whole nations are hacking, individuals are.

I know there are many of those individuals but thats not the right way to take care of them. Subagames didn't do it, z8games wont do it.

About raising uk4 requirement, I would rather see uk5 for majors and higher because uk servers get full most of time and I think there are enough majors and higher ranks to play on it.
  • stane031 wrote: »
    there is no reason to ban any nation cuz its not like whole nations are hacking, individuals are.

Many people think like this but it simply isn't true.

When you run websites that have comments sections, toplists or any other website where users can create content then sometimes it's better and more effective to do region bans especially if the said region produces nothing positive or very little.

That is exactly why I banned Turkey from my web server, because every day I would go to the websites I run and find spam by Turks for Turkish chat rooms etc and needless to say just like you I went about deleting these spams every single day up until a point I weighed up the value turks have that being:

Do any create decent content?

Do they offer me income from sales or from adverts?

And the answer was no, so their whole country was banned for the trash they were in this instance.

Same with Filipinos on my Minecraft server = Always hacking, always exploiting bugs/glitches and did not generate any income or very little and were a nuisance to proper players.

Your answer is the PC answer or the answer you would like but the truth is unless your a complete idiot you would have banned the turks from acessing my web server too.
  • I agree with him. I don't want to insulting but Arabs and egys are freak. As he said %99 Of them are using hack. And they covering themselves. We can't kick him or something else. It's really bad for us. Also Turks are hacker. Not %99 but at least %50. Btw I'm a Turk and I hate our people.

Sum up: Arabs should be banned for permanent.
    Turks cannot be banned for permanent because lots of Turk player playing this game and lots of non hacker.
  • i know a few non hacking turks but i see alot of TrKings Or somethingTr aswell that do cheat what makes me laugh is its a north america and uk version of the game but anyone can play it it should just be called CFWorld
  • Because it's against company policy, and it would be against any company's policy, to restrict certain "religions from playing this game."

99% is an exaggeration. There is nothing to discuss anymore, this suggestion will never be taken into consideration or effect.
This discussion has been closed.