Crossfire Suggestions To Make Game Better

Here are some Suggestions that will make Crossfire NA better for our players.

First Suggestion
My first Suggestion is to about the Black Market. I know that the majority of the people reading this right now is going to know what i'm going to say. ''Why does Crossfire Lack the amount of GP Crates?'' My Suggestion is to add like some GP Crates. There's only 1 1/3 of GP Crates compared to 6 pages of ZP Crates. I mean come on now that's like a Pay2Win game.

Second Suggestion
My second suggestion is about the hackers in this game. I think you should find a solution to all the hackers, Hacking on Crossfire. I mean can't you put down 5 hours to do some Maintance on the hacking on Crossfire, Instead of doing all these events, That you seem to have time for.

Third Suggestion
My Third Suggestion is able the Item Mall In-Game. Ok so, I was thinking add some more GP Rifles, Shotgun, MG, Pistols, Knifes (MAJORLY NEED) , and Gernades. Some of the ZP guns in Item Mall In-Game arn't even worth GP.

Fourth Suggestion
My Fourth Suggestion is about the Crossfire fourms. I suggest you changing the fourm where we could find stuff more easily , Such as organizing by latest post on the Thread and Deleting the old Threads so there arn't like 90 pages of Threads to look at or find the one you want.

Fifth Suggestion
My Fifth Suggestion is about Zombie Mode And I think you should unlock the Hard Modes for ZM (Zombie Mode) and add some more custom weapons for everyone. Maybe add a reward where you can trade in Crystal Crates for better stuff , Such as BETTER rewards.

Sixth Suggestion
My Sixth and Final Suggestion is about events, Crossfire Hosts events , such as the 4th or july event where you log on and you get a free gun. And its 1 day, That's like lame AF. Come on 1 day. I think you can do better Crossfire NA , I mean your already starting to make it a Pay2Win Game.

Anyways thats all from me. Those are my Suggestions which I doubt their gonna do any of this.

Anyways Regards,
Astratoth
GN : [CL]Nubless Hmu

Comments

• The main issue right now is the hacking.
    I am not sure if we have area restrictions (I think we do), but we should use it.
    Not to point out certain areas of the world, but I mean most of the hackers originate from a main area, and I think most of us know what I am talking about.
    Besides, it's Crossfire NA/UK, why don't we allow it for mainly those areas. Otherwise it wouldn't have been named to North America 1, etc..
    We know people hack on purpose to ruin the game. They enjoy it, we don't.
    Crossfire is a free to play game, yes I get that.
    Although, many users have spent some money towards the game.
    I have heard about ip banning happening, which is good.
    Honestly, everyone is getting tired of this.

I would rather have a hack free game, than a game with good characters, weapons, modes, and etc. Playing fair is key.
  • I'd say just the hacking problem, the rest we can live with.

And yes they need to change the forum style already!