How to Reover the game

so the state of the game is garbage blah blah heard it 1000 times, but i see on the forums no one even talks about the hackers and community problems anymore. if we put restrictions on European players to cfna why dont we put them on people well...who arnt in north america. this alone would solve a ton of hacking problems. like you dont even need to blance all the op weapons just put restrictions on people that arnt na. maybne im missing something as to why they havnt done this already im not sure, but i hate to see the game that got me started in gaming altogether 5 years ago, go down in hacking shambles like this. again im sure they though of this so what are you're guy's thoughts. i would love to keep playing this game but having to avoid all the gamemodes like tdm, elimination. ghostmode etc becuase of hackers is ridiculous. it really does make me sad to see the game like this.

Comments

• imdarii wrote: »
    so the state of the game is garbage blah blah heard it 1000 times, but i see on the forums no one even talks about the hackers and community problems anymore. if we put restrictions on European players to cfna why dont we put them on people well...who arnt in north america. this alone would solve a ton of hacking problems. like you dont even need to blance all the op weapons just put restrictions on people that arnt na. maybne im missing something as to why they havnt done this already im not sure, but i hate to see the game that got me started in gaming altogether 5 years ago, go down in hacking shambles like this. again im sure they though of this so what are you're guy's thoughts. i would love to keep playing this game but having to avoid all the gamemodes like tdm, elimination. ghostmode etc becuase of hackers is ridiculous. it really does make me sad to see the game like this.

Because 43% of users are Brazilian...
  • It's CF NA/UK. Not just NA :P

But yes, regions other than NA and UK that have their own versions are blocked. The rest of Europe can't play this version unless they made an account before 2012 since they have CF EU now.

Egypt can't be blocked cause they don't have their own version.
  • I don't think they can block individual IP addresses for an unknown reason.