Simple Changes and Additions; Big Impact

I've realized recently that CF developers could be making changes to the game which would help players and keep more people interested in the game. I would like to point out that although new maps are introduced every now and again, simple changes to existing maps such as Alaska; as in have different guns available to be picked up off the floor and maybe also changing the layout, would not be difficult, yet would add a lot to the game.

Introducing 2 separate UK/NA channels which block all players with a ping over, lets say 90, would make players much more happy to play the game, as there would be fewer hackers, making players more likely to buy more ZP and it would also makes matches in the particular channels more competitive.

I'm not entirely sure what logic the people that run and develop CF are using, wouldn't players who were happy with the game and enjoyed their experience playing it be willing to spend more of their money on CF? The other channels would remain the same, allowing players who have 90+ ping to play so there would be no change to their gaming.

Thank you

Comments