How to stop farmers.

So recently I've been playing a little CF EU aswell, scrimmed there with some mates. And what people have told me is that they made selfnading do 99 damage there, because of the farming issues. So I tried it out when I was specnading and it was true. Since people don't really use cows anymore, and just selfnade now. Isn't it an idea to implement the same thing on CF NA?

Comments

• Sounds very good and very easy to do. Nice.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Sounds very good and very easy to do. Nice.

Oh, ___________
    it's already going on in this version lol
    Nieve much ?
    go to delta dotty and have fun
  • This is a pretty good idea. +1

#KillDeltaFarmers
  • RawThentic wrote: »
    Oh, ___________
    it's already going on in this version lol
    Nieve much ?
    go to delta dotty and have fun
    What are you talking about?
    Self-nading is already solved, nades already do only 99 to oneself in this version?

If not, your post makes no sense. Try again.
  • xiN_LEGiiT wrote: »
    So recently I've been playing a little CF EU aswell, scrimmed there with some mates. And what people have told me is that they made selfnading do 99 damage there, because of the farming issues. So I tried it out when I was specnading and it was true. Since people don't really use cows anymore, and just selfnade now. Isn't it an idea to implement the same thing on CF NA?

tell me in wich way farmers affect your gaming time? i prefer see 100000 playera farming than be in a room with 1 hacker.
  • Even if this was added, it won't stop nade-farming, it will just slow it down.

Why?

1. Self nading does 99 damage? Another nader next to me = I'm dead.

2. I can go jump and let fall damage kill me.

3. I can use "bug" spots. (spots that you "shouldn't" step on in maps and it will kill you, 20 hp damage a sec)

4. There is always the option of running to the other base and killing all of them. You click "don't save" after the game so it won't matter. Will slow them down 2 min agame? But it will give them more exp/gp due to the kills they got.

Z8 should put a system of "nade yourself twice or more a game and get kicked out of the server."
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    Even if this was added, it won't stop nade-farming, it will just slow it down.

Why?

1. Self nading does 99 damage? Another nader next to me = I'm dead.

2. I can go jump and let fall damage kill me.

3. I can use "bug" spots. (spots that you "shouldn't" step on in maps and it will kill you, 20 hp damage a sec)

4. There is always the option of running to the other base and killing all of them. You click "don't save" after the game so it won't matter. Will slow them down 2 min agame? But it will give them more exp/gp due to the kills they got.

Z8 should put a system of "nade yourself twice or more a game and get kicked out of the server."
    Slowing it down is kind of the goal.
    Having someone toss a secondary nade at you means that person barely gets lit up at all.
    Going up a level and jumping down takes time.
    Finding bug spots just to die takes even more time.
    Running to the other side of the map takes even mooore time.

I think the point here is to make it too time-consuming to be worth it.
  • Men. This nice idea.

Remove all their EXP they got. Back to 3 marshals on the top 100 :o
  • awtyga wrote: »
    tell me in wich way farmers affect your gaming time? i prefer see 100000 playera farming than be in a room with 1 hacker.

You know farming kind of kills the point of getting EXP on this game at all. Also, farming isn't allowed, you know that right? VIP Weapons were implemented to make it easier to gain EXP in normal games.

So you'd rather see less players in public rooms? Ofcourse the hackers stand out then.

This is just a suggestion, yea it will slow them down, that's the point.
  • *Replying to Dot, my phone doesn't want to click quote*

If you think slowing it down will stop them then think again.

The other person isn't nading his friend he is just nading himself.I'm theregle Eye, main farming map, players are close to each other in spawn. Nading yourself will simply damage at least 3 others around you.

Jumping is easy since its one jump and both BL base and GR base have high spots.

Finding bug points won't be necessary since there is one by BL base and one by GR base.

Running and killing won't be a problem since not all players are botting all the time.

Yes. It will slow them down but it won't stop them which is the point. I don't think slowing them down would achieve anything because if pay for a bot and spend my whole day farming then I'm able to do these "options" discussed above.

*Sorry for spelling errors if there is any: forums on phone is hell.*
  • No Moedeta, you don't get it.

When you nade yourself, you will have 1 HP

while you have 1 HP, and if someone if your team nades you = you will still have 1 HP

this guy forgot to mention that.

Team nades = not allowed anymore basically.

self nading = also not allowed anymore.

^ stops nade-farming = I bet the GMs know about this, but won't implent this, if they would... They would of done it way earlier ( trust me on that )

Basically the kids = buy +4 VIPS = go to a nade farm room

^ profit = 4 vips = lots of profit

-1 for suggestion

^ won't happen

^ I still wanna nadefarm on EXP events.

-CH.

Your message is hard to understand. But if team nades are disabled it will hurt them so bad!!
  • But if team nading is disabled how will I throw nades at the hackers that I wasn't able to kick!?!?
  • xiN_LEGiiT wrote: »
    So recently I've been playing a little CF EU aswell, scrimmed there with some mates. And what people have told me is that they made selfnading do 99 damage there, because of the farming issues. So I tried it out when I was specnading and it was true. Isn't it an idea to implement the same thing on CF NA?

Well farming is legal in this version of Crossfire and I don't think it will ever change to due many users being dissatisfied. Z8Games aims to make the game enjoyable for all users.
    xiN_LEGiiT wrote: »
    Since people don't really use cows anymore, and just selfnade now.

Wat...
    What about me? Do I count? :(
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=15645682
    *Replying to Dot, my phone doesn't want to click quote*

If you think slowing it down will stop them then think again.

The other person isn't nading his friend he is just nading himself.I'm theregle Eye, main farming map, players are close to each other in spawn. Nading yourself will simply damage at least 3 others around you.

Jumping is easy since its one jump and both BL base and GR base have high spots.

Finding bug points won't be necessary since there is one by BL base and one by GR base.

Running and killing won't be a problem since not all players are botting all the time.

Yes. It will slow them down but it won't stop them which is the point. I don't think slowing them down would achieve anything because if pay for a bot and spend my whole day farming then I'm able to do these "options" discussed above.

*Sorry for spelling errors if there is any: forums on phone is hell.*
    I didn't say I thought it would stop them, I said it would slow them down which is the point.

Obviously there's no stopping the sad people who sit around in lockers all day, but slowing the farming down is detrimental to no-one except those people, and beneficial for the game as a whole if one or two of them decide to actually play the game instead.

Having it do 99 is just a number of course, it could just as easily be set to 20, forcing 5 nades to kill one teammate.
    I didn't say I thought it would stop them, I said it would slow them down which is the point.

Obviously there's no stopping the sad people who sit around in lockers all day, but slowing the farming down is detrimental to no-one except those people, and beneficial for the game as a whole if one or two of them decide to actually play the game instead.

hehehe, they don't sit around all day, the bot does the work for them :cool:;)

Anyways if it 'slows' them down, that's one step into stopping it, I guess..

Having it do 99 is just a number of course, it could just as easily be set to 20, forcing 5 nades to kill one teammate.

I said "IF."

The idea of the self-nade doing only 20 damage is awesome actually!

1. They won't nade farm.
    2. Annoying team naders will probably do 2-3 damage per person so I won't be team-killed! (when they troll..)

Since about half of this game is fantasy-based, why can't we just have "no team nade damage!" I can't nade myself and my team mates can't nade me. Would help a lot!

Or Z8 can just get the farming bot, patch it, and we can all ignore this thread. :)
    Z8 can just get the farming bot, patch it, and we can all ignore this thread. :)

Give it to them, you know the guy that is giving it out and making it.

Even if that had it.. it won't be patched xD
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    Give it to them, you know the guy that is giving it out and making it.

Even if that had it.. it won't be patched xD

You think I didn't? Think again :p

I've sent them the bot with the ID & pass of the bot and the account. All I can do is hope they patch it and not block it by xtrap but make them login and get hack tool error then banned. Locking the bot out only going to slow them 2-3 hours tops then the bot will be patched.

Sadly they won't tell the MODs about what they've done or what they'll do.
  • Well farming is legal in this version of Crossfire and I don't think it will ever change to due many users being dissatisfied. Z8Games aims to make the game enjoyable for all users.

I believe there are more people dissatisfied with all farmers, I don't care anymore cuz there are too many farmers who got what they wanted so its kinda late to complain about that.
    Problem is devs/z8 can't give any perks to higher ranks because with farming it is too eazy to get to highest rank and while farming they get milions of gp and most of them already bought all gp items and it sure wont be problem in future to do the same with any gp/crates items z8 decides to throw in.
    If it would be possible to stop farming I would reduce all higher ranks back to majors. I know everyone would qq but I would do it if I were publisher. Maybe even decide on % so for example reduce all players exp by 40% so that everyone feel reduction, not just higher ranks than majors.
  • Meh, who cares about farmers, they dont affect you so why bother...
  • I_zZ wrote: »
    Meh, who cares about farmers, they dont affect you so why bother...

That's the problem isn't it? They don't affect me cause I don't see them at all, 'cause they are selfnading all day. I'd rather play public matches against farmers than against cheaters.
  • Is there any player who is MARSHALL in this version and he achieved that without any kind of farming ?
  • Neal7 wrote: »
    Is there any player who is MARSHALL in this version and he achieved that without any kind of farming ?

[GM]Saidin when he was joking around with exp last year or maybe year before xD
This discussion has been closed.