Wennzz's List

My First Suggestion List

1. (Relating to reporting) With the amount of hackers on the game at the moment, I feel as though we should not be limited to 5 reports within 24 hours. If someone is reporting multiple people who are not hacking, then maybe they should be limited in some way. The reason I am saying this is because I have about 13 replays of speed hackers, and I cannot report all the new ones I keep coming across.

2. Map Lists- When creating a room, the settings should have an option for multiple maps. The way it would work is similar to halftime during clan wars. The people in the game room would be put back into the lobby after a game, ready automatically, and then it loads up the second match.

3. Wave Mode- Add level limits. For example since there are 30 levels, add settings that limit the levels 1-10; 11-20; and 21-30 or something along those lines.

4. Elite Moderators- Elite Moderators would be allowed to kick anyone in a match that they wish to kick, and after the person is kicked there is a voting on whether or not that kick was a fair one. If it is decided it was not fair the Elite Moderator gets a penalty of 70 seconds without kicking. If an EM is getting voted negative a lot then the EM symbol on the room is red or orange. If there kicks are approved as good, than the symbol should remain green. EM should only be given to Colonel 1 rank players and above, and should not be for sale for GP or ZP.

This is all I have for now!