VIP kick prevention

I really think that any player who has more than three VIP different guns shouldn't be able to be kicked by a non-VIP owner. The point of the kick system is mainly to to get rid of hackers in a round, and occasionally idle or just disrespectful players. If a player has purchased at least three different VIP weapons, then it's safe to assume that they won't risk their account being banned by a large number of rule violations which would result in a kick in the first place.

It's also true that players who are VIP's get kicked for a few reasons:

1. Not wanting to give their weapons to players every round/respawn.
2. Doing better than other players (mainly in zombie or mutation rounds).
3. People just generally being jealous of VIP owners having a weapon they don't.

So, since we can assume that 99.999% of VIP owners aren't violating rules, and are being kicked for doing nothing wrong in a lot of instances, I think this is a fair way to protect people who have spent money on this game from being unable to enjoy it. Thanks for reading, and please leave any constructive feedback on how to improve this idea.

Comments

• yea you are right they are jealous , noob and poor people .
    i suggested an idea about Kicking System to Help all honorable and " Atheistic " Added better

you can read that : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=286230

it's also will help us to kick hackers faster and easier .
  • I do agree with this thread and I am owner of 4 VIPs but at the same time I think that kick system should be a "free" tool for everyone and buying 3 VIPs should not be a way to be "unkickable" if that is even a word. There are people that just don't want to pay to play this game so it would be kinda unfair for those. But yes it is a problem that VIP players are being kicked out of the rooms because others are jealous or call those players noobs and this might be a good suggestion / solution for this problem. Perhaps some kind of option before doing a room to allow 3 VIP players not to get kicked by non-VIP players but I am quite sure that we are not going to see this. Plus 3 VIP owners would overabuse their "power" towards non-VIP players to swear them or something like that but other than that I like this idea.
  • The best way to not get kicked is to play similar games but with better communities, and some of these games they have the same kick voting but it's barely ever used and in fact ultra rare to see a kick and 99.9% of the few kicks issued are denied.

I'm not advertising any particular game but CF will always have this hatred of legit players and a love of hackers, when you see hackers not being kicked, the kick being denied and the opposite when it's a legit player being abused.
  • Don't you think 3 is a little... too much? How about at least 2 or 1 VIP weapons?
  • Actually, a VIP should get 2-3 Automatic F12s (self applying only). Also VIPs should get the ability to kick a player on the other team in team matches.