Kick for using knife

WHAT THE HELL.. i get kicked from most sniper matches for using knife.and i'm not the only one...it's abusive and u cant do a thing...... please make a report page where this type of stupidity gets punished.... the simplest way is to ban for a few weeks.... please change the mentality of your players. i mean hackers... i cant play even a single game without somebody complaining about this... this is negative influence to other players... and it's unfair..if you want delete the knife from sniper servers etc. it's frustrating to get kicked because people are really STUPID... for the last time.... your game is not for players.. only to rip them of their money.... AT LIST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS
THIS REALLY IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE NOOBS(not beginers, the people who are reaally stupid) kick evry time and your game is full of them..OH MYTHY THOR START USING THAT BANNHAMMER for ***'s sake... and use lawswuts to rip the hackers.. it's easy to find who makes them for ***s sake.... in case it's not your own admins who want even more money
PS i have a few screenshots with people swearing for using knife, kicking for this exct reason, obsessly flayming, etc.... full details:) i can give you if u give me a site where to upload them:) THIS REALLY IS ANOTHER PROBLEM

Comments

• d3leter wrote: »
    WHAT THE HELL.. i get kicked from most sniper matches for using knife.and i'm not the only one...it's abusive and u cant do a thing...... please make a report page where this type of stupidity gets punished.... the simplest way is to ban for a few weeks.... please change the mentality of your players. i mean hackers... i cant play even a single game without somebody complaining about this... this is negative influence to other players... and it's unfair..if you want delete the knife from sniper servers etc. it's frustrating to get kicked because people are really STUPID... for the last time.... your game is not for players.. only to rip them of their money.... AT LIST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS
    THIS REALLY IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE NOOBS(not beginers, the people who are reaally stupid) kick evry time and your game is full of them..OH MYTHY THOR START USING THAT BANNHAMMER for ***'s sake... and use lawswuts to rip the hackers.. it's easy to find who makes them for ***s sake.... in case it's not your own admins who want even more money

Stop double posting and spamming the forum u deserve to be kicked, don't use knife in a sniper match, you are the NooB not the players who kick you.
  • ' wrote:
    S[hock;4043539']Stop double posting and spamming the forum u deserve to be kicked, don't use knife in a sniper match, you are the NooB not the players who kick you.

sry for spam.. but this is frustrating.. shut up because you dont make the rules... i dont awant to hear u qq.. this is a message for those who take care of this game. stupid people like u who think u shouldnt use knife go make a threat to delete it from those type of matches.. if it is usable, you should get banned for kicking without reason, flaiming, swearing.. i'm sooo sick of your type of person... GET A LIFE and stop flaiming those who play better.... qq in silence
  • ' wrote:
    S[hock;4043539']Stop double posting and spamming the forum u deserve to be kicked, don't use knife in a sniper match, you are the NooB not the players who kick you.

i reaally am curious what makes you say that... whi am i a noob for switching to knife in close range? in a match that allows you to do it... you know... they made it especially like that and for the exact reason... sniper and knife.... no grenade no flash bo secondery... if the admins diceide to rip the knife away from the sniper matches.. it's ok with me(unfair but ok).... till then... shhhhhh
  • ' wrote:
    s[hock;4043539']stop double posting and spamming the forum u deserve to be kicked, don't use knife in a sniper match, you are the noob not the players who kick you.

+1 .
  • ' wrote:

He is using a weapon you're allowed to use in sniper matches. Since it isn't on the list for approved kicks, I'd call kicking for that an abuse of the kick vote system. You could say remove melee from sniper matches, but then I don't really see how you'd QS anymore, which would only lead to more complaints.

I do agree with the others that you don't need to post multiple threads in multiple sections on this. If the thread isn't getting posts, that probably means other players aren't as interested as you.

On a side not, isn't being able deal with melee users during a sniper an aspect of it? I mean, practice your close range QSing to discourage melee users from rushing you if it's that much of an issue.
  • ' wrote:

Why would he be kicked for knifing in a sniper match? You have the sniper, you can easily own the knifer.

I am happy that you see the difference between your and you're
    congrats on that

dumb virgin.
  • Too bad?

Your score probably wasn't that good anyways. You should thank them for saving the trouble of ruining your kdr.
  • Those guys who kick knifers from sniper room are just stupid. Everybody's allowed to use knifes. It's your own's fault to insist not pulling out a knife and fail to snipe the knifer down. I don't understand why do snipers QQ about knifers. It's same as QQing about spop, camping, vips, spray-n-pray, AC, wide granade, etc. If a player is playing by the Z8's rule, there's nothing you need to complain about. It's yourself who sucks, not your enemy.
  • Those who kicking him and saying he deserved to be kicked are really pathetic. I'm not using knifes in sniper matches but I'm not spamming the chat with "kick knifer noob" when somebody uses their melee weapon. Knifers can be killed easily and there is nothing wrong with using them.
  • its a SNIPER match meaning snipers only. if you want to use your knife then go to a knife only match.
  • Because it's really a sniper match, a match where you have to put your sniping skills to use (and actually equip and use a sniper). Otherwise, just join knife matches!
  • Mathaholic wrote: »
    Because it's really a sniper match, a match where you have to put your sniping skills to use (and actually equip and use a sniper). Otherwise, just join knife matches!

yeah. 8