Vote kick system

Hello. I am veteran CF player and I want to suggest something.

The kicking of people is HORRIBLE. I mean, the system isn't horrible at all, it works like democracy, but the people are. I can't even play 1 TDM/Elimination/S&D without being kicked and I played like 6 games. If there is someone who does multi kill streaks on Egypt, with Thompson, with over 4 years of experience, you are BOUND to be kicked. That f*cks me up because apparently I can't play this game anymore, AM I TOO GOOD THAT I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME? Wow, that sounded so selfish but it really feels like this.

Is there any way to improve the vote kick system? Are people so bound to kick good players / "hac.kers" from the room that they can't play a single match in the future?

This has been a problem since, always, and I don't know that should I continue playing this game.

Hopefully you understood my English and my point of this thread and if you agree to this and you have same problems that I do, just comment and let it all out! If you disagree my suggestion leave comment and tell us why! Thanks and PEACE!

Comments

• scarlman1 wrote: »
    Hello. I am veteran CF player and I want to suggest something.

The kicking of people is HORRIBLE. I mean, the system isn't horrible at all, it works like democracy, but the people are. I can't even play 1 TDM/Elimination/S&D without being kicked and I played like 6 games. If there is someone who does multi kill streaks on Egypt, with Thompson, with over 4 years of experience, you are BOUND to be kicked. That f*cks me up because apparently I can't play this game anymore, AM I TOO GOOD THAT I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME? Wow, that sounded so selfish but it really feels like this.

Is there any way to improve the vote kick system? Are people so bound to kick good players / "hac.kers" from the room that they can't play a single match in the future?

This has been a problem since, always, and I don't know that should I continue playing this game.

Hopefully you understood my English and my point of this thread and if you agree to this and you have same problems that I do, just comment and let it all out! If you disagree my suggestion leave comment and tell us why! Thanks and PEACE!

They get mad and jealous because you aren't hacking.

I used to suffer from this too as well as hackers, so basically you either get kicked and the only time you can stay in game is when the hackers are farming you.

Although if you own hackers that is a kickable offense too.
  • The problem is, that this is the problem since i play this game 2009.
    When u reach the Skill that you are amazing they kick u with every reason they found.
    The best Examples: Kick cause of Low ping (29)
    Kick cause of Axe,
    Kick cause of Kukri.
    Kick cause of Sound Gaming ( IN GM).
    Kick cause of Quick Scope.
    Kick Cause of Ace.
    That is a standart in CrossFire that when People dont like you.
    Want to kick you.
    And yeah you are right it is realy horrible.
  • money2kicklel

They should make it so that you'd have to pay like GP-5k to kick someone. That way you'd REALLY want that person out.
  • That is a terrible idea.. 5k gp to kick no one would ever kick a hacker then
  • if they found you so good or have good gun and refused to give them your gun you will be kicked !

Idiots already controlled the game .
  • With 4 years of experience you don't need thompson for multi kill streaks.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    With 4 years of experience you don't need thompson for multi kill streaks.

+1
    You forgot to mention that veterans don't use thompsons either, yet apparently OP needs them to get multi-kills.