Trading off ideas to rid of hackers! :D

OK, we all know the crossfire team is trying real hard to rid of these hackers so we can play fair, but when they ban a hacker that same hacker can make another account twice as fast. This makes it hard for them. I have an idea to rid of 90% of the hacking population and it goes like this.
1. Email Verification.
2. Ip blocking other countries with there own cf version.
Ip blocking other countries will not only reduce hackers but the high ping as-well!
3. A ping limiter in games.
Just as an option to the left to go with the map select and all. This will have the option to limit the ping in games and if you go past that limit by 10-50, you will be kicked (but keep your kills/death and exp).
4. Super Host.
Inspired by Combatarms, A super Host (Elite Moderator from Combatarms) gives the host more control over his room. This item will let you instantly kick players for breaking the rules. This may sound over powered but there's a way around that. If the f12s are too high the Super Host cannot kick until 3-5 minutes. This item will be available for zp (for 7-90 days 7 days at 2500 zp)

These are my ideas for now, I hope you agree with me too and the crossfire team sees this.
Thank You for your time.

Comments

• first two were good but last two are a bad idea in my opinion
  • first two were good but last two are a bad idea in my opinion

how are they bad? It gives a chance to rid of laggers and hackers from the rooms faster.
  • DeathJohn wrote: »
    how are they bad? It gives a chance to rid of laggers and hackers from the rooms faster.

most people in the game get lag spikes which would get them kicked.

a good few zp buyers don't know when someone is really good or hacking,or they will QQ till they get what they want.
  • most people in the game get lag spikes which would get them kicked.

a good few zp buyers don't know when someone is really good or hacking,or they will QQ till they get what they want.

When you lag spike you will be kicked but you keep your exp/gp and kills/deaths.

Also that's why if they f12 the Super Host cannot kick for 3-5 minutes.
    Yes there will be that one abuser but its worth having hackers kicked in seconds.
  • DeathJohn wrote: »
    OK, we all know the crossfire team is trying real hard to rid of these hackers so we can play fair, but when they ban a hacker that same hacker can make another account twice as fast. This makes it hard for them. I have an idea to rid of 90% of the hacking population and it goes like this.
    1. Email Verification.
    2. Ip blocking other countries with there own cf version.
    Ip blocking other countries will not only reduce hackers but the high ping as-well!
    3. A ping limiter in games.
    Just as an option to the left to go with the map select and all. This will have the option to limit the ping in games and if you go past that limit by 10-50, you will be kicked (but keep your kills/death and exp).
    4. Super Host.
    Inspired by Combatarms, A super Host (Elite Moderator from Combatarms) gives the host more control over his room. This item will let you instantly kick players for breaking the rules. This may sound over powered but there's a way around that. If the f12s are too high the Super Host cannot kick until 3-5 minutes. This item will be available for zp (for 7-90 days 7 days at 2500 zp)

These are my ideas for now, I hope you agree with me too and the crossfire team sees this.
    Thank You for your time.

#Too_Good_For_CrossFire

The already block regions that have their own version.

Our problem is not players from other versions but players that don't have one, either way if they are problematic the whole region should be banned to save time and effort trying to cater for the non abusive ones.