Please Remove Kriss FB

I AM Playing CF EU And I Stopped Playing It After My Account Stolen ,So I Came To Play CF NA And After Create Account I Go To Play Ghost Mode And I Can't Hear A Breath From The Kriss ,So I Go To Play S&D And I Can't Hear Sound Player FROM Kriss Spray,So Please Remove Kriss FP It Destroy The Modes.

Please Remove Kriss FP ,But The Kriss BlackMarket You Can Win It Then Play With It As You Want Because You Get It By Hard Job! And Near Kriss's In CF But After KRISS FP Came All Buy It Spray With It It's A Big Proplem :( .

Comments

• although i agree, knowing z8 games they wont remove it from the fp mall due to the many "Egyptian" players. They will qq asking why its gone just like other things such as the "quaran"
  • although i agree, knowing z8 games they wont remove it from the fp mall due to the many "Egyptian" players. They will qq asking why its gone just like other things such as the "quaran"

Can you not get off topic? What's he saying or asking didn't require you starting a whole new fight.
  • Trust me, I'm also a Ghostmode player but now i can't hear anything..
    But They'll never take it off so I try to deal with it as much as possible.
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=4039483&postcount=30

Please read my response to the matter.
    although i agree, knowing z8 games they wont remove it from the fp mall due to the many "Egyptian" players. They will qq asking why its gone just like other things such as the "quaran"

It's not about Egyptians and their demands. It's literally about common sense and how people have always complained.

Players complained back then about the M12s. Then it was the Scar Light and the M14EBR and the Kris melee. Now it's the newly-released Kriss. The point is, there's always going to be players complaining about how a gun/item is overpowered.

Current case scenario - Players get killed over and over by spraying Kriss users. They immediately get upset about it and absolutely want it to be removed right away.

But the thing is, it's not going to be removed. It would be illogical to do so. Players have ALWAYS sprayed. We spray to get kills by using AKs, M4s, heavy machineguns, and just about everything else. So if they were to remove this particular Kriss version from the game, wouldn't it also make sense or a need to remove 90% of the guns from this game?

EDIT:

Once again, let's try to pipe down with these threads.
This discussion has been closed.