anti-votekick hacks and hacker report system

It just seems hacks get more advanced day by day. Now even hacks that has anti-kick-voting features have emerged. Even 3+ attempts to vote-kick some hackers don't work. And yeah there is the incompetent hacker report system, status is always "Open" without any result forever. If I don't know if my reports lead to any tangible result, how can z8 expect ANYONE to continue the tedious reporting process? "Open" is NOT an answer to hacker reports so please give reporters some other messages, like "banned" or "reviewed and invalid" or some other tangible actions.

Comments

• Calchu1992 wrote: »
    It just seems hacks get more advanced day by day. Now even hacks that has anti-kick-voting features have emerged. Even 3+ attempts to vote-kick some hackers don't work. And yeah there is the incompetent hacker report system, status is always "Open" without any result forever. If I don't know if my reports lead to any tangible result, how can z8 expect ANYONE to continue the tedious reporting process? "Open" is NOT an answer to hacker reports so please give reporters some other messages, like "banned" or "reviewed and invalid" or some other tangible actions.

What do you mean anti kick?

They disable voting, or misuse it themselves to prevent kicking or something? Or do you just mean it's denied?
  • It's like this: when a vote-kick occurs, it's usually 9-1 or 8-2, and when the countdown goes to 0, it suddenly becomes 9-8 or 8-6 - and you never knew where the sudden hike in deny votes came from. Should've made a video or replay out of this, but don't know how to post such things on the forum though.
  • Calchu1992 wrote: »
    It's like this: when a vote-kick occurs, it's usually 9-1 or 8-2, and when the countdown goes to 0, it suddenly becomes 9-8 or 8-6 - and you never knew where the sudden hike in deny votes came from. Should've made a video or replay out of this, but don't know how to post such things on the forum though.

how new are you?
    thats... not a hack, everybody who doesnt vote, their vote counts as a 'deny' at the last second.
  • Yep it's normal.

You only need to vote f11 if you want them out if you don't then you are not required to vote, you can if you want to show your support.